WTB: 1911 .45

TurboGoKart

Looking to get into the 1911 game. Anyone have one for sale? I don't really mind what length or brand, just not looking to get a super knockoff brand.

If you're interested in trades, I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 9C, the Law Enforcement version. Comes with 3 mags, 2 with the extra pinky extension and one regular mag. The LE version has the magazine disconnect, so it will not fire if the magazine is not inserted. Also has Trijicon night sights, and only about 200 rounds thru the gun.

Edited by TurboGoKart

That's what I keep hearing! A Kimber fan I work with got the G.I. Expert and loves it! All the reviews have said its the best gun for the money.

I saw 2 Springfield Loaded 1911's on Armslist, and oddly enough, both were wanting a smaller CCW gun. Just so happens I have an M&P 9C, LE version. Going to get with one of them and talk about how much cash on top. Only problem is, I'm not a huge fan of stainless guns. Meh. Oh well. We'll see.

YOU will not go wrong with a kimber. Just picked up my all black Kimber 1911 pro ultra carry with the crimson trace lazer. Fucking in love with the gun. Best gun I have ever owned.

• 1 month later...