wtb: newerish laptop

SRTurbo04

Ive got a DAMN NEAR new one exactly like your looking for. I bought it as an Extra, to tune, with, but I already had a dell and a desktop.....so I have it listed on the Cincy site for sale....I never thought about listing it here since C-Bus is a bit farther away, but I still have a legit 6 months of warranty on this one and its not had but about 10 hours of use and I havent even registered it either. bought it New from Best Buy.

I had it listed for $350.....I paid $385 for it, and I just dropped the price to a Firm $300.

Here is a Copy of my Ad from CSS

15'' Acer Laptop *Nearly New*

I bought this back during the holidays as a Black friday deal and actually for once,I scored something that was limited in quantity.....so I got a good deal on it. I bought it brand new with the anticiaption of using it strictly as an extra computer for my HPTuners. It sat in the box new for nearly 5 months until I pulled it out last month to use for a class I am taking. Its literally got 2 charges and maybe 10 hours of use on it, and I really dont need it. I have two other laptops and a Desktop here, and if I can get what I want out of it, I will be fine letting it go. Ive not registered it or even made a backup copy on it. I have the Box and all wrapping and paperwork, and it still has 6 months of factory warranty left on it. There is not so much as a scratch on this thing.....Its as flawless as it was coming out of the box last month.

Model # on it is an AS5252-V333

I think its between $380-$400 New now

Specs

• AMD V-Series V140 2.3GHz
  • 2GB DDR3
  • 250GB HDD
  • 15.6" 1366x768 LCD Display
  • ATI Radeon HD 4250
  • WiFi N
  • 4-cell Battery
  • Windows 7 Home Premium
  • HDMI output

Ive got a DAMN NEAR new one exactly like your looking for. I bought it as an Extra, to tune, with, but I already had a dell and a desktop.....so I have it listed on the Cincy site for sale....I never thought about listing it here since C-Bus is a bit farther away, but I still have a legit 6 months of warranty on this one and its not had but about 10 hours of use and I havent even registered it either. bought it New from Best Buy.

I had it listed for $350.....I paid $385 for it, and I just dropped the price to a Firm $300.

Here is a Copy of my Ad from CSS

sounds like the specs are on par with this computer..?http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Acer+-+Aspire+Laptop+/+AMD+C-Series+Processor+/+14%22+Display+/+2GB+Memory+/+250GB+Hard+Drive/2842569.p?id=1218355789348&skuId=2842569

I'll be in Franklin on Tuesday, Paul, if you wanna buy ForceFed's laptop. I can pick it up, it's like 20min away.

thanks bud but just bought a tablet just now so you can lock this up