Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keeping all of these comments to forward to your girlfriend/wife-thing when this is all over with...

Now this is fucking retarded. You only get away with this faggot shit Hal when you know the guys a pussy. Leave whatever goes on in the kitchen, in the kitchen. Don't get his girl involve with this phaggotry

So much butthurt in this thread lol. CR can be rough. This is definitely not COS or iwsti by no means. I don't think anyone from here would last on those forums a day without perma ban. Honestly though, you are just making it worse. I know quite a few people here and haven't really met anyone that wasn't pretty cool. Best advice would be just to shut up, sit back, tack your lashings as a newb, come out to some meets and not be a DB while doing so.

You are the most annoying pussy bitch face that I cant even stand to watch this thread an not say anything. AT first i thought man i wish this guy would just do away with himself because of the things he says.

But forget that. All I needed to see were your gay ass fucking pictures and facebook. I bet your the faggot that still has a myspace. With team edward as your background.

yes it is.

Try going from a full out keto diet to having to eat 200-300g of carbs a day and minimal fat/protein due to heart issues. I had to stop lifting, tell me what that will do to you in 3 months.

Of all the times messing with you and you take me seriously this time:megusta:

Of all the times messing with you and you take me seriously this time:megusta:

:lolguy:

its a mind fuck going from 200lbs lean to 176lbs chunky ( my standards) in 3 months. So i am a little put of by it, however i dont want to die of a heart attack by 24.

You are the most annoying pussy bitch face that I cant even stand to watch this thread an not say anything. AT first i thought man i wish this guy would just do away with himself because of the things he says.

But forget that. All I needed to see were your gay ass fucking pictures and facebook. I bet your the faggot that still has a myspace. With team edward as your background.

Yup, I still have a myspace. And sorry I'm annoying. You don't have to be in this thread, nor did you have to say anything. Go somewhere else so you're not annoyed. None of you guys are making any sense though, I'm annoying? I'm just defending myself.. it's ANNOYING when you guys post personal shit of me, and talk personal about me, and bash on everything, that's annoying.

It's called bright flash from a camera in my face.

It's funny that's he's still defending things. He's spent the last 2+ hours on this thread just updating it and defending how much of a douche he is. I don't think he'll ever get it.

Guest Spam

Contradiction.....

Now this is fucking retarded. You only get away with this faggot shit Hal when you know the guys a pussy. Leave whatever goes on in the kitchen, in the kitchen. Don't get his girl involve with this phaggotry

It's called a bluff, idiot. Jesus, did you lose all your balls or what?

I'm just defending myself.. it's ANNOYING when you guys post personal shit of me, and talk personal about me, and bash on everything, that's annoying.

Its not personal once its on the Net.....So think before you post there smart guy.

I don't always wear argyle sweaters...

...But when I do, I look like a complete faggot.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Fred16.png

Contradiction.....

Funny how you said you were gonna hook up with his girl. His girl is more likely to choose him over you. And thats sad with the amount of his BitchAssNess

So much butthurt in this thread lol. CR can be rough. This is definitely not COS or iwsti by no means. I don't think anyone from here would last on those forums a day without perma ban. Honestly though, you are just making it worse. I know quite a few people here and haven't really met anyone that wasn't pretty cool. Best advice would be just to shut up, sit back, tack your lashings as a newb, come out to some meets and not be a DB while doing so.

That's what I've been doing? I go to Sawmill meets every weekend, meet people. Talk with people, get along with everyone. I just don't understand how this stuff starts when I didn't do a damn thing but say I was having a meet one single night.

Keep your meet to yourself.

YOur too easy man, seriously, you let these guys get to you and it continues because you keep giving them ammo.

YOung and dumb.

An older, wiser , guy would simply back away and it would all stop, but this obviously isnt gonna happen.

SO you have to take what you get I suppose.

BTW...Nice Sweater.

Guest Spam
Funny how you said you were gonna hook up with his girl. His girl is more likely to choose him over you. And thats sad with the amount of his BitchAssNess

Wording, diction, and the english language owns you. Reread there mr milspec.