Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good to know I can always wake up to Hal bashing someone into a hole. All o got out of this thread is Steve and some Sti will race for currency.

I just try to be consistent.

I've realized. I'm just used to my forums.. with people that never act like that haha. But I get it now. I definitely deserved it.

Lol what a bitch, way to back down, don't be a pussy, rabble rabble rabble.

Just getting the inevitable response from the e-thugs out of the way. Very nice looking STI, can I has your rims? What kinda numbers did it make? Welcome to the shit show, brotato.

Say wha? Who am I racing lol?

Well 29 Pages back you agreed to race the hunday. And you never said you would learn me how to race. I've got a gtp and always wanted to race at sawmill. Just kinda scared you kno. Can you show me how to do it?

Say wha? Who am I racing lol?

Me

Just getting the inevitable response from the e-thugs out of the way. Very nice looking STI, can I has your rims? What kinda numbers did it make? Welcome to the shit show, brotato.

in b4 320awhp

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm probably about the same general size and body build of this guy, i.e.: a human kite with skin stretched over a calcium subframe, but holy shit what has gotten into kids these days?

I will not be attending the meet, not because I'm a bitch, but because I drove on Hillard-Rome last night while at work and I noticed that my "sweet Toyota" won't go down the damn road. :dumb:

Side edit: I would, however, Regan smash the living shit out of the gf. Granted, by her pics she looks like she's as high maintenance as a Ferrari, but that's okay, I've got a small cobblestone I pried out of an Oxford street and a ball gag.

Lol fudge you mayne! But I'd be willing to trade wheels..?? Hmmm? I want different ones, I'm bored of them. And I didn't make the best numbers but, 280whp/284wtq. The dyno-pack I dyno'd on apparently stock STi's hit ~225 for both, so I was pleased with the power I made from a TBE and a tune.. basically. And a couple other things.

Lol fudge you mayne! But I'd be willing to trade wheels..?? Hmmm? I want different ones, I'm bored of them. And I didn't make the best numbers but, 280whp/284wtq. The dyno-pack I dyno'd on apparently stock STi's hit ~225 for both, so I was pleased with the power I made from a TBE and a tune.. basically. And a couple other things.

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

And you called my shit slow?

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm probably about the same general size and body build of this guy, i.e.: a human kite with skin stretched over a calcium subframe, but holy shit what has gotten into kids these days?

I will not be attending the meet, not because I'm a bitch, but because I drove on Hillard-Rome last night while at work and I noticed that my "sweet Toyota" won't go down the damn road. :dumb:

Side edit: I would, however, Regan smash the living shit out of the gf. Granted, by her pics she looks like she's as high maintenance as a Ferrari, but that's okay, I've got a small cobblestone I pried out of an Oxford street and a ball gag.

LMAO, you'd be correct on the maintenance part my friend, and hey.. there are ways around Hilliard Rome if you need them. Just ask me and I could get you across Hilliard rome without even touching it. And I want to see this "sweet Toyota" sometime :lolguy:

Cody, I am waiting on you to justify your comment. If you are embarrassed and wish to PM me to say that you failed, I will understand.

Not embarrassed, I fail cause I am new to this and trying to grow into my own. Trying to learn new techniques from the best. This is just my test ground. Not my proving ground.

Im the first one to tell you my mom is a whore.

After all of my posts I still have just 7 posts.. wtf haha.

Post only count when they are relevant. Is tech section, for sale, the passing lane. The kitchen and parking lot don't count