Flame war

Kryptok

Since you want to know, I would guess that she does...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Fred8.png

Did you forget that you left your relationship status as "married?"

It's ok, she's actually pretty cute. Is it weird that your girlfriend (or wife, I cannot tell) weighs more than you?

Can I suggest that you shave your chest until you can grow some real hair?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Fred10.png

Cuteness aside, her zombie tactics are a little bit of a concern...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Fred11.png

That was her and her best friend being retarded.. who cares. God damn dude. You have problems.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id do your old lady.....If I wasnt married.

Is she blind BTW, wear very thick glasses maybe?

Somethings got to be up....You are like a Justin Bieber Reject looking dude.

AND for the love of god....WTF is on your face.

Were did I say that YOUR car was bought by your parents? I was merely making a statement, jeebus your a touchy little kid.

Also we dont want to know you, so please stop throwing around the Ricky Lake/Maury "YOU DONT KNOW ME!" statements.

You said, we like clean cars our parents don't buy us. Obviously implying I did not buy my car, don't make statements like that in the first place if you don't want me making statements about it back. And too bad I will, if you guys want to keep acting like you do know me.

OH MY GOD WTF MAN LETS FREAK OUT

Hey guys, check out my new piercings. My mommy wouldn't let me get real fangs but I just wanted to look like Edward (from Twilight) so bad that I got fangs on my lip! Let me know if you like them!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Fred7.png

If only someone would post pics of Hal and his wife to make this fair

We keep things private and professional on FB. Sorry, there wouldn't be much fun there other than making fun of how fat I got.

You said, we like clean cars our parents don't buy us. Obviously implying I did not buy my car, don't make statements like that in the first place if you don't want me making statements about it back. And too bad I will, if you guys want to keep acting like you do know me.

We obviously dont know you nor care to get to know you, I thought that would have been obvious at this point. I type something and you can read it on the internets however you like but until you can prove to me I said in anyway that your car was bought buy your parent ( singular) you will continue to come off as paranoid.

And seriously what IS on your face? I am no model but that seriosuly looks bad... like black herpes on each side of your mouth.

Im not Freaking out...You poked holes in your face.....If you werent like a semi clean cut type of GQ wanna be guy, it wouldnt be odd. I could see if you wore dark makup, a Smedium Shirt and Some SKinny jeans with chains hanging off them, but you dont.

Speaking of Chains.....The lady like that?

Lol yeah, sorry you couldn't look as good as me when you were my age. Sucks huh. AND those little things you guys are wondering about, has gotten me more than you guys will EVER get. From actual good looking girls my age, not those hookers and strippers you guys go for at the bar. Have fun with that.

She's pretty great, man. She actually wears the pants in the relationship.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Fred9.png

"You better treat those titties right ya hear? Cuz one day, she'll get breast cancer and they will be gone. And then you get a divorce."

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to say back to that. I laughed though

Lol yeah, sorry you couldn't look as good as me when you were my age. Sucks huh. AND those little things you guys are wondering about, has gotten me more than you guys will EVER get. From actual good looking girls my age, not those hookers and strippers you guys go for at the bar. Have fun with that.

ROFL

This right here is a model post from an insecure, YOung, Kid.

Seriously.

Im not Freaking out...You poked holes in your face.....If you werent like a semi clean cut type of GQ wanna be guy, it wouldnt be odd. I could see if you wore dark makup, a Smedium Shirt and Some SKinny jeans with chains hanging off them, but you dont.

Speaking of Chains.....The lady like that?

She would, but we don't use em.

Guest Spam

In high school. Maybe. Wait til your 23-30 with those fangs sticking out. No woman will want to come close to you. Most will laugh. Others will feel sorry that you still think you look cool in the mirror.

Guest Spam
I think we should have this meat of yours in Hilliard. You drop the girl off and the CR crew can run a train. Itll be fun. Someone will bring her back home for you.

Nope, I'm not a ricer.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168042_1540437673126_1300450888_31426886_927800_n.jpg

Hey hey hey.. that work was not done by me, and THATS a car that was handed to me. To whoever was complaining about getting cars handed to me.

Yeah, you're quite the ladies man.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/73739_1471048738446_1300450888_31298409_7133663_n.jpg