Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Hal, how you long post of nothingness make me sad. You do relize you are always second best to me. U worked for a billion dollar company years after I did, you always post your arguments after I allow you to, hell, I was the one who got the kitchen back, it was in my name first. I left Cr cause I was boring so after a 6 month hiatus they gave it to you. It's like you are my mut who takes he left overs when I'm done. Yes let's talk about my degree, it's top 5 lowest turnover careers in te world, my minor was in business where I now work for the most known bank in the world. I will be employed by one of the best universities in the country and will probably have a masters before you get a bachelors. Your no Einstein, you a limp thought after sam posts. Your style hasn't changed dude, your a sad piss in the wind. Claim yourself the winner before anyone can say another word. We have been doing this for years, and I admit, you used to get me, bit now your just my sloppy seconds chaser. Enjoy my left overs big guy.

Ok, what I'm seeing is this (with much better grammar of course):

I'm so great, you're not. Here's why I'm great (insert semi-intelligible reasons that really aren't anything more than a variation of examples high school kids would use). You've shot down my degree argument, but I keep bringing it back up. Why? Because it's the only thing that validates my puny existence. I'm so great on this forum. I expect you to know that they gave you the kitchen after me. I don't care that you had been gone from this site for a year or more. I don't care that I licked up your leftovers after you moved to bigger and better things. My arguments have not evolved so I'm going to claim that yours haven't either. In reality, I know that I can't even be on par with you. That makes me sad so I only allude to it rather than spell it out clearly. I will defend myself valiantly because I don't know what I would do without my own self worth. All of my posts are made just to make me feel better, they're simple boosts for my artificially inflated ego. I win for no reason other than I think I did. I could argue physics with Stephen Hawking and claim I won because I am better at sports.

My rebuttal:

Seriously? That's your masterpiece of ownage? Oh no, you'll get your master's degree (something I don't care about for you or me) before I get my bachelor's. That's the best you have? I might be offended had I not pursued great opportunities working for billion dollar companies (only in leadership roles too) since I turned 18 (uh oh, not convenient to your argument). I've done more in business in one week than you will do in a year. *insert internship for Nike comment!*. No one cares what you do or have done. You're a footnote on here, nothing more. You haven't even made it to footnote status in real life yet. When you report to the CEO, get presidential awards, design new business units, and have to time to build a family, you let me know. No matter what you say, you'll never be as good as me. No matter what you try to do, you'll never be as smart as me. No matter how you play your cards, you'll never be as good as you claim you are. You simply are nothing more than a vain child.

Guest Spam
...but it wears on you so much. That's why I gave up great money, benefits, reporting to the president, and left Stanley; it was turning my life into absolute hell. It's amazing how good it feels to not dread waking up.

So where do you work now Hal? Just wondering.

So where do you work now Hal? Just wondering.

At home and school. After putting my wife through school, she decided to repay that "debt". :megusta:

Oh Hal, how you long post of nothingness make me sad. You do relize you are always second best to me. U worked for a billion dollar company years after I did, you always post your arguments after I allow you to, hell, I was the one who got the kitchen back, it was in my name first. I left Cr cause I was boring so after a 6 month hiatus they gave it to you. It's like you are my mut who takes he left overs when I'm done. Yes let's talk about my degree, it's top 5 lowest turnover careers in te world, my minor was in business where I now work for the most known bank in the world. I will be employed by one of the best universities in the country and will probably have a masters before you get a bachelors. Your no Einstein, you a limp thought after sam posts. Your style hasn't changed dude, your a sad piss in the wind. Claim yourself the winner before anyone can say another word. We have been doing this for years, and I admit, you used to get me, bit now your just my sloppy seconds chaser. Enjoy my left overs big guy.

Contradiction...

You were the guy who was calling my name out like crazy at the meet. And when I decided i did not want to respond to your annoying ass you came looking for me. Ya sounds like I crave attention.

Continue your college education, hopefully it will get you the fuck off here.

Guest Spam
At home and school. After putting my wife through school, she decided to repay that "debt". :megusta:

What are you studying? Masters, second major?

What are you studying? Masters, second major?

Bachelor's in History with a minor in International Studies: Security and Intelligence. :masturboy:

I decided when I was 18 that I didn't need to go to college to be successful. That was true to a point and now I get to fix that mistake.

Contradiction...

You were the guy who was calling my name out like crazy at the meet. And when I decided i did not want to respond to your annoying ass you came looking for me. Ya sounds like I crave attention.

Well played, Phil likes to lie from time to time.

Guest Spam
Bachelor's in History with a minor in International Studies: Security and Intelligence. :masturboy:

I decided when I was 18 that I didn't need to go to college to be successful. That was true to a point and now I get to fix that mistake.

My friend just graduated with that degree. Hes a stupid smart person, and he would always say that his degree is worthless. Now hes in the Navy, just got deployed 2 weeks ago. Why dont you get a bachelors in IS

My friend just graduated with that degree. Hes a stupid smart person, and he would always say that his degree is worthless. Now hes in the Navy, just got deployed 2 weeks ago. Why dont you get a bachelors in IS

I completed all of the S&I major requirements with the exception of language. I struggle with foreign languages so I moved to History to reduce the fluency level required. It was definitely a fun degree program but I have always enjoyed history too.

Contradiction...

Oh Cody, how you forget to mention I was comin over to get you to stand up to those fucks who were bashing you. I was on our side. Ask Ginger, Leigh, Chris , everyone that was there. I came over there to help you. Me and doc got into a discussion and your dumb ass kept coming in with off the wall comments trying to convince me that I knew some black guy who worked on cars. After I told you know 20x and you not getting the point I just walked away from frustration. You are a knat, please don't try to act hard cause Hal boosted you up, it's a hard fall when he's not out to protect you.

Guest Spam

He spits hot fire when it comes to history. We both talk german, so thats always was fun at work :gabe:

He is going to Cali after boot camp to learn either russian or spanish for a year. He wants russian real bad. I would HIGHLY suggest torrenting Rosetta stone!

He spits hot fire when it comes to history. We both talk german, so thats always was fun at work :gabe:

He is going to Cali after boot camp to learn either russian or spanish for a year. He wants russian real bad. I would HIGHLY suggest torrenting Rosetta stone!

Russian is really difficult. My biggest difficulty with Russian is the different alphabet. It's annoying when you have letters that look alike but in reality are completely different.

I couldn't find any good torrents. Everything was corrupt for one reason or another.

Oh and Hal back to u, WTF are you talking about ? I ran 4 Verizon stores at 20. I hooked up more than half this site with phones and contracts for over 2 years. I've been to places in this world you will only read about in books. You talk about reporting to a CEO of a company, who the hell cares? I got more shit to do at work than sniff some old white guys nuts and get him lattes, I'm kind of important at my job. I love how you bring the Nike thing up, you jelly ? I'm not a foot note, but more people on this bored can pin point me without ever seeing me than your goofy ass. I don't have to lie about anything, I really am the coolest mother fucker you know. I'm just that awesome, you can't deny my greatness, you love me, you admire me. You have fun raising your family, I'll be living life like a dream you had.

Oh Cody, how you forget to mention I was comin over to get you to stand up to those fucks who were bashing you. I was on our side. Ask Ginger, Leigh, Chris , everyone that was there. I came over there to help you. Me and doc got into a discussion and your dumb ass kept coming in with off the wall comments trying to convince me that I knew some black guy who worked on cars. After I told you know 20x and you not getting the point I just walked away from frustration. You are a knat, please don't try to act hard cause Hal boosted you up, it's a hard fall when he's not out to protect you.

Yes phil the destroyer of all evil. Going to stand up to those mean guys!!!

Bull shit you just wanted them to beat me down, you are no different, you just wanted to see me lose. But i refused to cause a scene and you got buttsore cause a plan didnt work your way. Whats new? Something not going your way and you buttsore.

Oh and Hal back to u, WTF are you talking about ? I ran 4 Verizon stores at 20. I hooked up more than half this site with phones and contracts for over 2 years. I've been to places in this world you will only read about in books. You talk about reporting to a CEO of a company, who the hell cares? I got more shit to do at work than sniff some old white guys nuts and get him lattes, I'm kind of important at my job. I love how you bring the Nike thing up, you jelly ? I'm not a foot note, but more people on this bored can pin point me without ever seeing me than your goofy ass. I don't have to lie about anything, I really am the coolest mother fucker you know. I'm just that awesome, you can't deny my greatness, you love me, you admire me. You have fun raising your family, I'll be living life like a dream you had.

I heard about your stores from people inside Verizon's corporate offices. Not really something I would brag about, unless you like filthy workplaces which are completely uninviting to customers. Hey, who am I to make that decision.

Well, people who read org charts tend to care who reports to the CEO. Keep in mind, admins don't get put on the chart regardless of who they report to. It's ok, if you work hard enough you might get to be on a higher level on an org chart eventually. For now, just keep thinking your filing duties are important. I'll tell you what, I'll believe you're important when you leave the company and within 4 months the business unit you ran goes from positive numbers to being folded in to another unit. I was a little surprised considering the amount of information and training materials I created for them prior to my departure. It's ok, those people are someone else's problem now.

I like your little ego boost ending. Hopefully that made you feel good. I can honestly say that you don't even get ranked in terms of my coolest acquaintances. You keep on living your hollow dream, I'm quite happy where I am.

Bull shit you just wanted them to beat me down, you are no different, you just wanted to see me lose. But i refused to cause a scene and you got buttsore cause a plan didnt work your way. Whats new? Something not going your way and you buttsore.

Ask Chris what happened then you little fucker. I was the one trying to help you til you wouldn't stop being such an emo nut sack. I didn't get butt hurt, I got frustrated cause two grown men were talking and you kept spewing diahreah About someone I didn't know.

Careful, if you become his friend he'll just throw a shoe at your face for some laughs. Personally, I think that's a pretty disgusting move. It also speaks volumes about his personality and character.

Ask Chris what happened then you little fucker. I was the one trying to help you til you wouldn't stop being such an emo nut sack. I didn't get butt hurt, I got frustrated cause two grown men were talking and you kept spewing diahreah About someone I didn't know.

I asked you once. then i let you defend your felon friend, who is a super honest guy. SO honest that he got on here and told everyone his crimes, and got deleted off. So honest he assaulted someone. You are no better than your friend... Talks alot a shit, but is stuck in a cage, but in your case its mentally.

I asked you once. then i let you defend your felon friend, who is a super honest guy. SO honest that he got on here and told everyone his crimes, and got deleted off. So honest he assaulted someone. You are no better than your friend... Talks alot a shit, but is stuck in a cage, but in your case its mentally.

You asked me once? Are you confusing yourself with doc now? You do relize we were paying you no attention. He and I were talking and you were interrupting. The only thing you could contribute was off topic comments about some guy who drives cars. My friend tanks memory is worth more than your entire existence. What do you even contribute to this site besides being annoying. You are a cheap toilet tissue I wouldn't even wipe my ass with. Your the one trying to get my number . Get on my level Cody.

Guest Spam
Russian is really difficult. My biggest difficulty with Russian is the different alphabet. It's annoying when you have letters that look alike but in reality are completely different.

I couldn't find any good torrents. Everything was corrupt for one reason or another.

What language do you want? :fuckyeah:

Funny story about shit not working out when people leave. 3/4 stores were in the red when I got there, 3/4 were in the black when I left. 3 /4 are closed now. I must have done something right. And my file clerk job is a little more detailed than what you think, I meAn I am in charge of oh..... 190 business accounts worth over 200 million. I mean real entry level stuff at chase. My confidence is at an all time high because whatever I touch becomes gold. You keep battling it up pal. Maybe more time in the books, less time conjuring up cool e battles lil guy. I'm sure one day you'll be 1/10 of the man I was at 22 years old.

I heard about your stores from people inside Verizon's corporate offices. Not really something I would brag about, unless you like filthy workplaces which are completely uninviting to customers. Hey, who am I to make that decision.

Well, people who read org charts tend to care who reports to the CEO. Keep in mind, admins don't get put on the chart regardless of who they report to. It's ok, if you work hard enough you might get to be on a higher level on an org chart eventually. For now, just keep thinking your filing duties are important. I'll tell you what, I'll believe you're important when you leave the company and within 4 months the business unit you ran goes from positive numbers to being folded in to another unit. I was a little surprised considering the amount of information and training materials I created for them prior to my departure. It's ok, those people are someone else's problem now.

I like your little ego boost ending. Hopefully that made you feel good. I can honestly say that you don't even get ranked in terms of my coolest acquaintances. You keep on living your hollow dream, I'm quite happy where I am.