Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Kevin,

As i sit and ponder about what i have just read in the last 4 pages i think to myself, "hmmm this guy gets mad that people are bashing him for simply trying to set up a meet." Fair enough it may have been a bit out of line, but thats just CR. If you tried to be "more fond" of our little forum you may have realized that. Then as i continue to read i think, " Ok now this guy is egging it on by continuously posting, fuck you, and you all suck, etc.." But again i pay no mind to it as well, this IS CR. Then you go on to call us a bunch of immature 10 year olds by the way we are acting. This may be true but we are all cool with it. The irony is by continuing your banter and senseless name calling you are stooping to our level making yourself one of those immature 10yr olds.

So in summary stop being a hypocritical cunt hurt little fuck, either sack up and put your man pants on and deal with it, or quit with your little bitchfest and enjoy your meat without us.....

I'm not the one bickering about a meet. Saying ricer this ricer that, ALL I wanted was for you guys to maybe show up to the meet and be cool about things. But no, you guys had to bash on it for NO apparent reason, that's why I'm like fuck you, it's just stupid how you guys act. I have a right to defend myself from immature adults when I want, it's just straight up stupid how you guys are. I don't care that all you guys bash on everyone and that's how you are with each other but to me it wasn't necessary and it was stupid. I'll make sure and spread the word though about this site.

I'm not the one bickering about a meet. Saying ricer this ricer that, ALL I wanted was for you guys to maybe show up to the meet and be cool about things. But no, you guys had to bash on it for NO apparent reason, that's why I'm like fuck you, it's just stupid how you guys act. I have a right to defend myself from immature adults when I want, it's just straight up stupid how you guys are. I don't care that all you guys bash on everyone and that's how you are with each other but to me it wasn't necessary and it was stupid. I'll make sure and spread the word though about this site.

:dumb:

KillJoy

:( you will be alright champ! dude its the internet who gives a flying fuck!

please tell people how mean we are, that just makes them want to find out for themselves how bad it is. this isnt a customer service piece, if you dont like it :gtfo: its not that hard man. clearly we prolly wont be to your meet, hard to run on that side of town, on a weds of all nights. the boys are already out looking for bikes racing.

Go ahead, we don't need you or your 2 friends. Tell them that a few people didn't care about your super special meet, and that your pussy hurts. :gives:

:( you will be alright champ! dude its the internet who gives a flying fuck!

I know I'll be alright, I'm not 8. And you're right it is the internet.. just wanted some respect I guess. I did not think you'd guys react that way or else I never would of posted to begin with. But I've learned!

Butt hurt is a growing issue around the world wide web. I believe they make a cream for it bro, im pretty sure its called prep-h. Also the next time you decide to click the log in button grab the astroglide, it should make things alittle easier on you.

Butt hurt is a growing issue around the world wide web. I believe they make a cream for it bro, im pretty sure its called prep-h. Also the next time you decide to click the log in button grab the astroglide, it should make things alittle easier on you.

Why click to log in? Log Out and forget your password.

:lolguy:

KillJoy

Lmao, thanks for the tip rwdboostcoupe, I'll never post again on this site so it's alright. One post was enough for me!

:yuno: why do you keep posting then...

Take the above advice, yet go a little further. Go to settings, close your eyes, change password to a bunch of random letters/numbers and log out.

:yuno: why do you keep posting then...

Take the above advice, yet go a little further. Go to settings, close your eyes, change password to a bunch of random letters/numbers and log out.

I like your advice. Try it yourself, and let us know of the results.

:gabe:

KillJoy