GoodGuys Friday

wagner

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you watching the auto x event? I thought I saw you when I was talking to aj

I saw AJ, Wagner, Nick and his dad....I hung out with the latter 2 most of the time.

what a great time it was. Some very sexy cars with some awesome paintjobs that look fuckable in person.... I really want to go back..If I decide to not go to Super Cycle at Mid Ohio Sunday, I'll go then again...Saturday is definitely out for me though

I wish I had more time to browse the swap meets....I saw a couple of badass plate I wouldn t mind slapping on my bike and would love some classic NY ones for my own archive (didn t see anything from NY I liked though)

what time is good to head oveer to Busch...which hotel lot is good to check out too?? (be gentle, it s my 1st time actually checking out this show)

Crosswoods Over by Marcus Cinemas

time?

after dinner!

haha...dinner is cooking now and my husband is working on my car (oil change and general maintenance)....gotta get the kids cleaned up and stuff and then we will be out...i can't give a set time, lol!

:dumb:

i usually go up there between 7 and 9...i know i've been up there when it started to get dark

Im completely lost as to where there's going to be a central group of us like normal Fridays, tonight. :confused:

Or will there be? I've been outside in the sun enough today. Im not coming out till dark.

I'll be lurking around HD after 10pm as usual.