Lots of cars scene tonight

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

If it's being driven on public roads, then its not worth that much. And I understand cruising so people can check your car out, but not when there's oncoming traffic.

I used to have a '59 Chevy Apache, I know how much fun it is to get the looks (and titty flashes :fuckyeah:) driving a classic, but I also know if I could drive a 21 foot long 4-speed manual 6600 lb truck with no power steering on one side of the road, these clowns in their "unique flame job" Bel-Airs can do the same.

:nono: most of those cars that army worth that much only drive during their events. And they are worth quite a bit, I drove past steves turbo ls1 car on the free way and he may have been doing 60 mph. What would you say to him?

:nono: most of those cars that army worth that much only drive during their events. And they are worth quite a bit, I drove past steves turbo ls1 car on the free way and he may have been doing 60 mph. What would you say to him?

That's funny there's a guy that lives down the street he has a 40 Ford Street Rod and it only comes out during Goodguys then it sits in the garage the rest of the time

That's funny there's a guy that lives down the street he has a 40 Ford Street Rod and it only comes out during Goodguys then it sits in the garage the rest of the time

The nova is the same way

Drive the speed limit or take a surface street?

:gabe:

Some old dude with what appeared to be a NOS tank on the FRONT BUMPER just tried merging onto 270 at 40 mph. He really didn't want to rearend anyone. THE NAWWWS!

Too bad there was a dump truck dropping gravel and crap all over the place.

It's faster to take the freeway :irony:

Guess I wasn't thinking selfishly or about the safety of others. :finger:

(Or, maybe you didn't catch the fact it was a rhetorical statement and meant as a joke.)

60 mph on a 3-lane freeway =\= 23 mph on a 1-lane (each direction) road :dumb:

Some old dude with what appeared to be a NOS tank on the FRONT BUMPER just tried merging onto 270 at 40 mph. He really didn't want to rearend anyone. THE NAWWWS!

Too bad there was a dump truck dropping gravel and crap all over the place.

It was probably a gas tank, not "NOS."

Example: http://www.flickr.com/photos/harry_hunt/4159335460/

Man nothing about the cops, but they make it not fun any more. I mean the cops were every where giving everyone crap tonight. There was no racing, no burn outs but the cops were complete jerks. I've never seen so many cars pulled over in my life. What gives? Understand that they are trying to stop street racing and I have nothing against that, but man come on.