Rip Jon linn

phil

This time 3 yrs ago there was a man. A real mans man, an Internet warrior who was running the street scene of qsl/ sonic. He was making a name for himself one $20 race at a time. Til one fateful night, he had the unfortunate luck of running into all the police in Ohio. He was sentenced to some time and some probation. And the car has been a myth since then. When your out tonight enjoying the cars, take a moment to remember Jon Linn.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/33e45228.jpg

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/12/30/linn.ART_ART_12-30-08_B2_SKCCFJF.html

Edited by FILL

Damn, haven't seen Linn out all year, but I don't play on the water

Jetski#1 will be done this week #2 hopefully in another week. Then u can go play on the water bud.... butttt there ain't no keepin up wit linn on mine haha

Jetski#1 will be done this week #2 hopefully in another week. Then u can go play on the water bud.... butttt there ain't no keepin up wit linn on mine haha

Thats okay I haven't ridin a ski in 15 years, I ain't racing anyone.

Let me know when the other one is done so I can come kill myself with you again.

Man I imagine riding fast on Linn's dick just beats the hell out of your body!

More appropriate for this thread ;)

P.S totally not aimed at anyone in paticular, just the general feeling I get when people talk about Linn

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

Bunny Mansion put racing on hold till the next season. You are all fucked. Literally.

BunnyMansion2012

This, our group has literally beat just about everyone here one time or another and we got bored with nobody racing us, even our slowest member, so we have moved to try to conquer the water right now as it is alot more challenging to go fast on water then land. Its take a shit ton of money to pick up 10 mph. Also there it alot more variables involved on the water. So once we feel like we have done enough damage on the lake, we will be back in full force on the streets. Plus our group has been putting money into more important things like houses, self owned business' and retirement funds. We all are not 18 anymore.:fa:

This, our group has literally beat just about everyone here one time or another and we got bored with nobody racing us, even our slowest member, so we have moved to try to conquer the water right now as it is alot more challenging to go fast on water then land. Its take a shit ton of money to pick up 10 mph. Also there it alot more variables involved on the water. So once we feel like we have done enough damage on the lake, we will be back in full force on the streets. Plus our group has been putting money into more important things like houses, self owned business' and retirement funds. We all are not 18 anymore.:fa:

Did anyone call you and your "group. Out??? No, did anyone say you guys were a bunch of old pussies for getting on the water? Nope again. This was just in memory of linn. You and Shanton can go back to the water no one misses you.

Did anyone call you and your "group. Out??? No, did anyone say you guys were a bunch of old pussies for getting on the water? Nope again. This was just in memory of linn. You and Shanton can go back to the water no one misses you.

I know nobody called us out, I was just elaborating on shantons posts. Doesnt matter to you anyways cause you never have anything worth racing by any means. I mean my TBSS beat your camaro from a roll and I had 7 people in the truck with me. Phil, you could pull me out a 10 month coma and I would race you that instant and still not be scared, no matter what you had.

• Confused 1

More appropriate for this thread ;)

P.S totally not aimed at anyone in paticular, just the general feeling I get when people talk about Linn

hahahahaha before I read the last part i thought that was directed towards me, I was thinking "josh you know me better than that."

This...... hope the gp gets fixed soon so i can get out racing with you guys again

I know nobody called us out, I was just elaborating on shantons posts. Doesnt matter to you anyways cause you never have anything worth racing by any means. I mean my TBSS beat your camaro from a roll and I had 7 people in the truck with me. Phil, you could pull me out a 10 month coma and I would race you that instant and still not be scared, no matter what you had.

If you go into a coma I'm stealing the boat. Elaborate on that asshole!!! I took you out of my sig, but it's going right back in cheater

• 5 weeks later...
So wait, did they take all 15 to 20 ppl to jail/write them tickets, or did they just take linn and throw the book at him?

They took 9 of us well 8 and then linn decided to come by later.

I took the charges to court and won. Everyone else followed with points and a speeding ticket.

I dont remember what happend with linn im sure he can chime in.