FS: Misc 02-07 Subaru Impreza stuff and tires

Draco-REX

I have a lot of stuff kicking around and taking up space. As I go through it, this thread will be updated.

So far:

Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear sway bar $75

Light surface rust at the ends.

Brackets and bushings are for 04+ Imprezas. 02-03 Imprezas can use this bar by upgrading to the stronger 04+ mounts.

Whiteline WRX rear endlinks $50

Scratched, no impact damage from sway bar.

These are the U shaped endlinks for the WRX, not the STI. They are the full length so they are good for cars near stock height or lifted slightly. Bolts have been replaced with grade 8.8 SAE bolts and "nylock" nuts except for one bolt. Full set of washers included as well.

Kartboy front endlinks $50 SOLD

Scratched.

These will fit Impreza sedans including the STI. Includes bolts with "nylock" nuts.

04 STI rims with tires $700 SOLD

Powdercoated white. Nicked, some tire rubber transfer. Light curb rash on one rim, not very noticeable.

Rims are stock 5x100 17x7.5+53 BBS found only on the 04 STI.

The tires are Hankook RS2s in 225/45-17 75-80% tread left

Picture of them on the car: DSC00934

Hankook RS2 tires 225/50-16 $200

75-80% tread left.

These will fit the stock 16" Impreza rims. I know they fit under WRX fenders, not sure about the non-flared fenders, but I would be surprised if they don't.

Power King winter tires 205/55-16 $50

one pair has about 60% tread, other pair has 70%

Cheap winter tires. Work pretty good in mud and dirt.

BF Goodrich Rally Tires 215/65-15 $300

99% tread left, essentially new. Beads will not seat, but they will hold air.

These have only 5 events on them and the edges are still sharp. The tires were never mounted properly and the beads are damaged so they will not seat against the rim. But they do hold air (had them up to 90psi at one time trying to get them to seat). This is a $1000+ set of nearly new rally tires for less than a third of the cost.

Stock WRX Passenger seat $100 SOLD

Passenger side, no rips, light fading on outside shoulder. Grey/blue.

Trying to sell just the passenger side, as I have a buyer for the driver's side if I can split the pair.

Complete Race Towing Package $250

Trailer is faded, very light surface rust on tow bar and trailer frame. Tool box is cracked. I'll knock $25 off in trade for stock sedan rear tiedowns (you'll have to remove them to install the hitch receiver.)

Complete race trailer towing package for a GD Impreza. This is a hitch reciever, tongue, ball, locking pin, taillight converter, trailer w/ 12" wheels and LED tails, locking toolbox. The trailer will hold a set of stock width tires vertically, or wider with some staggering. The tool box sits low in the frame and visibility is not impaired at all.

I can be convinced to split the trailer and towing kit.

Trailer is pick-up only.

More to come. I have a bunch of sway bars I need to sort out and miscellaneous other parts. Pics in the future.

I prefer cash in person. I am available most weekends and W-F evenings to meet. I will also be at the WOR RallyCross in Waynesville 7/16, I can meet buyers there also. Let me know if you have any questions or want to work something out.

Edited by Draco-REX