Scott cordell

phil

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew i shouldnthave stayed at goodguys all night. Have you fixed your damn tranny yet phil? I wanna try that race again cause last time i swear i got 2 honked lol

Lol tranny is fine ish, Im done for a while though.

Prolly won't be back out until august

By knowing what I'm doing when I'm behind the wheel. You break everything you touch, at this point I'm sure its the driver and not the car... poor gto doesnt have a chance :no:

Phil just can't find a car that someone else hasen't hoed out before he gets it. So I have to disagree with you sir, Phil is just horrible at making car decisions. From picking out something nice to who he lets work on them.

Phil just can't find a car that someone else hasen't hoed out before he gets it. So I have to disagree with you sir, Phil is just horrible at making car decisions. From picking out something nice to who he lets work on them.

Makes cents.. I could see him drooling over a fast car to hustle people with and getting messed over. He was overly geeked when he purchased the cavalier

Makes cents.. I could see him drooling over a fast car to hustle people with and getting messed over. He was overly geeked when he purchased the cavalier

Yup, if he could understand that buying a car from someone who just talks about how nice their car is, is better then buying from someone who brags about how fast it is. Just like picking a mechanic, the guy who promises a fast awesome car for cheap is an idiot.

By knowing what I'm doing when I'm behind the wheel. You break everything you touch, at this point I'm sure its the driver and not the car... poor gto doesnt have a chance :no:

Let's do a run down mr Carter. The camaro ran amazing til dad water logged it...

Tried to do what everyone told me to do and just build it. Well it dropped a valve 30 miles after that

Took it to someone to fix it that was referred to me by people here and he fucked it up

Took it back to original shop and they half assed it

Got the gto, kid put no smoke in it only to find out the rings are shot.

So at what point is it driver error??? I'd say more a case of shitty luck bit it's a car. Not that big a deal. Have the motor pulled and hopefully have it done right this time and keep on hustlin. I'd rather break my car driving it then have a car that I poorer money into it and just let it sit there and rot away.

Yup, if he could understand that buying a car from someone who just talks about how nice their car is, is better then buying from someone who brags about how fast it is. Just like picking a mechanic, the guy who promises a fast awesome car for cheap is an idiot.

Been there.. now I get 4 people to look at a car before I even think about buying it.

Let's do a run down mr Carter. The camaro ran amazing til dad water logged it...

Tried to do what everyone told me to do and just build it. Well it dropped a valve 30 miles after that

Took it to someone to fix it that was referred to me by people here and he fucked it up

So at what point is it driver error??? I'd say more a case of shitty luck bit it's a car. Not that big a deal. Have the motor pulled and hopefully have it done right this time and keep on hustlin. I'd rather break my car driving it then have a car that I poorer money into it and just let it sit there and rot away.

My car is driven 2 days a week. I actually look forward to Friday and Saturday thank you very much :gabe:

Maybe you should buy a case of no smoke? ;)