Just a thought

blurtoyou

Instead of standing around at hd on sat. night. Why dont we stand around at mcir and, run some races also? Just a thought. Its hard to find a track that will let people do that kind of thing. I heard, if we don't support the track they are going to scrap grudge night.

Thoughts......???

I am for this, but grudge nights are sporadically placed on the calendar. Sometimes forecasts for rain scare people away. I think it is great that they provide this for a safer alternative. I believe the next one is the 30th, my only problem is if I don't rebuild my diff, there is no way I'm racing for money.

I think the distance is a big turn off and the cost. A lot of people go to HD to stand around and see friends they don't see anywhere else. They would rather spend $10 towards dinner and then cruise to HD and talk for free.

I would be up for a cruise to MCIR.

Decent drive, modest price, and people can talk shit, and then race, SAFELY.

Would be no fun without a bunch of CR folk to banter with though.

:(

This. I'm definitely up for test and tune, but I don't want to wager money on a race, when I might break.