Tons of Dubstep

Das Borgen

I pass on dubstep and electro house. For myself it's all about sunrise trance, chicago hard house, and progressive along the lines of Moshic/Behrouz etc. I'm currently downloading a few mixes so we shall see.

how are you streaming? it only gave me the option to download 120MB albums

edit; firefox :dumb:

just click on the link, and it should open. Where it says "Direct Link" left click instead of doing the right click save as option

I pass on dubstep and electro house. For myself it's all about sunrise trance, chicago hard house, and progressive along the lines of Moshic/Behrouz etc. I'm currently downloading a few mixes so we shall see.

House and Electro are alive more than ever... Personally, I can never get enough. The more fidgity, the better.

The only channels I occasionally listen on DI is the classic trance and the liquid dnb. DI can still eat a dick.

I downloaded 3 mixes of the dabears and all of them went to the recycling bin.

I miss the days of audiogalaxy and napster.

Edited by 10phone2

Good stuff. Dumb question: whats the easiest way to divide these mp3s down to the individual tracks?

Probably just be much easier using the tracklist to download each song individually than splicing each set... it takes forever splicing them.

• 2 months later...
Where do I search for these songs? cannot find em :fuuuu:

You need to find the name and the date of the set being played and google it. There are always track listings posted, if not, people listening usually generate playlists in real time.