FS: 1999 C5

harmonda

I have come to the heart-wrenching decision to sell my 1999 C5. I just have too many toys and we haven't been driving it enough. It has approx. 56k miles. It is white with firethorn red interior. It is an automatic and is pretty much stock. I put the GM performance brake kit on it...slotted and drilled rotors and ceramic pads on all four corners. I have new front pads that go with it. I think it will need those in the next thousand miles or so depending on how you drive. My wife likes to brake late so she goes through front pads pretty fast. I just put new wheels and tires on it. 18" chrome C6 wheels and Continental Extreme Contact DWS's. Great tires for driving this car well into the fall/winter season. Tires only have about 100 miles on them so far. Options I can think of are 10 disc CD changer, electric memory seats, HUD, side trim. I added new custom C5 logo'd footwell and cargo carpets last year. The exterior has the usual chips and other wear but doesn't look like a 12 year old car. We've owned it since about 2002. I just changed the oil about 200 miles ago. It has only had Mobil 1. Removable tinted targa top has the typical hazing you see on this vintage of C5 and I've contemplated having it redone. It's not too expensive but I just never got around to it. This car has been my wife's DD off and on. It is ready to do that duty for the buyer immediately. Asking $22k. I am posting this from work...I'll post pics when I get home.

just going to throw this out there, i sold my '01 Z06 for less than your trying to sell yours for. the value has gone way down on these cars in the last few years.

+1

i know its uncool to do this in a thread, but check some other forums where these cars are sold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...