I gonna beat Gary (Pontiacfreak) for $200

Cordell

I'm just posting this to make it public that Gary thinks he'll have a V8 swapped into his old V6 firebird by next summer, and I'm supposed to run everything I've got, nitrous and all, he thinks he's going to beat me. He was so confident that he made this $200 bet that he's going to beat me on these hopes and dreams.

So I'm driving home from work when I pass the nearby carwash and see Gary washing his Dad's Mustang, so I decide to stop and shoot the shit a little. Eventually it leads into how his engine build is going. This how we get into how to actually machine a block, and how Gary has decided to change his mind after its already been machined. Then how he's getting these knock off parts and those knock off parts, and how its going to make about 450 on motor. Keep in mind that this is an old 2 bolt main SBC that will be running a carb and HEI, no computer, stock crank, some forged Arias pistons he got for $200 that were sitting in some random dude's garage, some other tubo 400 trans that he was told was built that has been sitting in some other random dude's garage for 2 years, he has no suspension mods, going to run the biggest slicks he can fit under the car, stock 10 bolt.

So I'm going to have a $200 party on Gary the day after.

I'm also going to put a wimp clause in this, if Gary's first post in this thread is a "I don't want to do it" I would understand and let him back out, but if he runs his mouth, it's on like Donkey Kong.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gary said last year that his mmotor will be done last year.

gary said this year his motor would be done this year...

gary said gary said gary says alot of shit an it wont even happen.

gary stay to bracket racaing ur fireturd thats about all its good at an well it does it dam well.

Who the fuck cares about next fucking year? If it don't happen this week, no fucks will be given.

Great story bro

I look forward to this giant mulletfest.....

but in all seriousness, nobody cares.

gary stay to bracket racaing ur fireturd thats about all its good at an well it does it dam well.

I didn't post this because I thought it was great news, more to show what kind of closet ricer Gary is to be bench racing for money with a car that isn't even built yet. Hopes and dreams much?

but he really bet $200 he'd beat me next year :confused:

triple quote because idk

that is funny.... sorry gary u are slow... and EVEN IF YOU did get the motor together you know you will get walked by the neon an u know how well scotts car runs why would you even think you could even remotely keep up?

ok first off, its not a hobo parts motor lol. all parts have and will be bought from jegs except pistons (who i bought from the guy that lives next to me) and my heads lol as for the trans, its getting the turbo 400 bc that car will get beat on constantly and i would like it to last for a bit.

most of this came around because i just like talking shit to scott and if this motor makes i think it should, it should be a good 1/4 mile race with him on spray.

and paul, get your broke ass junk outa here lol. ive seen you race scott on motor and if my car makes even near the same power as his, my car is also like 500 pounds lighter, so ill let your imagination figure out how that will end..

ok first off, its not a hobo parts motor lol. all parts have and will be bought from jegs except pistons (who i bought from the guy that lives next to me) and my heads lol as for the trans, its getting the turbo 400 bc that car will get beat on constantly and i would like it to last for a bit.

most of this came around because i just like talking shit to scott and if this motor makes i think it should, it should be a good 1/4 mile race with him on spray.

and paul, get your broke ass junk outa here lol. ive seen you race scott on motor and if my car makes even near the same power as his, my car is also like 500 pounds lighter, so ill let your imagination figure out how that will end..

So I guess this means you're serious, what date do I get my money when the car isn't together?

yea, but i havent talked shit till now and thats only because the motor is almost done now. and triple bitches

Then why arent you a running a TH350? Takes less hp to run and weighs less as well. And can be built to take loads of abuse.