I gonna beat Gary (Pontiacfreak) for $200

Cordell

ok first off, its not a hobo parts motor lol. all parts have and will be bought from jegs except pistons (who i bought from the guy that lives next to me) and my heads lol as for the trans, its getting the turbo 400 bc that car will get beat on constantly and i would like it to last for a bit.

most of this came around because i just like talking shit to scott and if this motor makes i think it should, it should be a good 1/4 mile race with him on spray.

and paul, get your broke ass junk outa here lol. ive seen you race scott on motor and if my car makes even near the same power as his, my car is also like 500 pounds lighter, so ill let your imagination figure out how that will end..

Yawn...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there you go. Pussy is a great thing, but its not the only thing. You'll be back.

not sure how that has anything to do with this but mmmk keep thinkin that...

did u reliaze i havnt been out racing well before i met katie...

soo u can squash that thinkin

not sure how that has anything to do with this but mmmk keep thinkin that...

did u reliaze i havnt been out racing well before i met katie...

soo u can squash that thinkin

Where have you been since you got back? Oh yeah at Katie's getting engaged. I'm not hating on that, just that its all you've been doing. There are lots of new faces for that Neon to fuck with, or better yet most people are used to my Camaro so can I fix up the Neon and play with it for payment?

I'm just sayin that this year is when you turned into a keyboard warrior, because next year when people are like wheres Paul I'm going to be like I told you so. Make me a liar.

Where have you been since you got back? Oh yeah at Katie's getting engaged. I'm not hating on that, just that its all you've been doing. There are lots of new faces for that Neon to fuck with, or better yet most people are used to my Camaro so can I fix up the Neon and play with it for payment?

I'm just sayin that this year is when you turned into a keyboard warrior, because next year when people are like wheres Paul I'm going to be like I told you so. Make me a liar.

wont happen unless he can get ahold of his womans purse to get his balls back...

i have been in an out of doctors, therapy, working all the time. i see katie 3 days a week between her work schedule an mine. So sadly its not all i do, hell i dont even go to crown preety much anymore cause i dont have the time.

sorry bub but your facts arent correcto.

I almost feel bad for Gary. All this kid talks about is his beat dick firechicken. Since I've been here he has always said next year...next year...next year...blah

Blah blah. How about you just let your car do the talking when and if it's done. Instead you constantly say how your gonna do this or that.

I'll race your ass for 1k in whatever car you can get running in my UGR LP-640 when I get it

Then why arent you a running a TH350? Takes less hp to run and weighs less as well. And can be built to take loads of abuse.

+1

I agree with the Turbo 400 if your gonna make some real power but if those are really your plans then a TH350 is gonna be much better.

Cordell do u think if I had a 2 bolt motor and th400 I could be faster than u. Remember the block in the s10 was a 2 bolt and it has a th400!

Have you looked into what he is actually building? It's that its a 2 bolt block, its that he's putting a bunch of random parts in it and he keeps changing his mind.

Ima Roll out on both of you....4

Have yet to get you to race me, so whenever you want to come out.