I gonna beat Gary (Pontiacfreak) for $200

Cordell

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary's Performance Parts Store:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5536651/2/istockphoto_5536651-junk-yard.jpg

http://static.images.memegenerator.net/Instances400/8/8654/8862699.jpg

ok first off, its not a hobo parts motor lol. all parts have and will be bought from jegs except pistons (who i bought from the guy that lives next to me) and my heads lol as for the trans, its getting the turbo 400 bc that car will get beat on constantly and i would like it to last for a bit.

most of this came around because i just like talking shit to scott and if this motor makes i think it should, it should be a good 1/4 mile race with him on spray.

and paul, get your broke ass junk outa here lol. ive seen you race scott on motor and if my car makes even near the same power as his, my car is also like 500 pounds lighter, so ill let your imagination figure out how that will end..

IF my mach1 ever gets finished (in like 30 years), IF it makes the same power as yours (even though in reality it should make more) My tranny should be like 50lbs lighter, So i wont let your imagination figure it out, i'll just paint it for you; i'll walk you by flying bus lengths (provided there is still petrol and flying buses 30 years from now)

Respect that car and the driver

He is faster than you think.. Beware the spooking of his turbo it's deafening

I'm sure he is, but I've asked him to race everytime I see him, his answer is always no.