Laptop problem

wnaplay1647545503

Laptop is a lenovo 3000 n200. I have had it a few years but a few days ago I registered it with lenovo to get updates. Last night it just shut down in use and wouldnt restart. It would go to the screen asking which mode to start in but none of the options would do anything. I could get to the recovery screen but it wouldnt actually open up. I then decide to pull out the memory card to see if it would do anything and after I put it back in the screen no longer works. ANy suggestions?

Prolly didnt reseat the memory correctly. Thats why the screen wont turn on, its not POSTING, or power on self testing. The reason it wont boot, more than likely is a HDD issue. I can take a look at it and or fix it if youd like. PM me if you want.

Download LIve linux Distro

Burn cd

run memtest86

then boot live linux and see if it works

I have no idea what this means, however if I did would I be able to do it even if I cant get the computer to do anything past letting me attemp at turning it on? I click safe mode or last known configuration or any of them and it just starts scrolling through a bunch of stuff, then pauses and repeats me back to the same screen where I can try safe mode again. I guess I am asking how would I get it to work, would it automatically run the cd after I put it in?

Update, screen is back on.