To dig or to roll???

phil

We really wanna go there? Didn't try, never really got going on it, summer is getting short Jr., and I wanna play. Problem with that? Don't call me out on a "pre-built" car. Pot meet kettle. He broke it, he's owning up to it. Get over it. I had a muffin for breakfast, Stir Fry for Dinner. I just touched myself.

:lolguy: yep my setup is exactly the same as when I got the car. :gabe:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolguy: yep my setup is exactly the same as when I got the car. :gabe:

Janky, and untuned with a blown turbo? Gotcha. Maybe James didn't break my car :ninja: Maybe it's the Troll of the summer and I'm waiting for the 4800 stall and bigger turbo to come in... Or you're getting worked up over nothing. CR is still talking car stuff. Let it ride.

Janky, and untuned with a blown turbo? Gotcha. Maybe James didn't break my car :ninja: Maybe it's the Troll of the summer and I'm waiting for the 4800 stall and bigger turbo to come in... Or you're getting worked up over nothing. CR is still talking car stuff. Let it ride.

Again, you know nothing. Who are you to talk about janky and untuned when you were slapping shit from james' car onto your car just to get it to run and the tune was apparently way off. Yes my car idles rich, I'm not the greatest setting the idle on a standalone, I'll admit that, but it's far from "untuned" I have been doing nothing but tuning the car. As for my turbo, I have one oil seal that has a slight leak. It still boosts fine with no shaft play, so to say the turbo is blown is a little much. I have to replace a seal. By your logic, if a car leaks a bit of oil out of the valve cover, the motor is blown? If that's the case, I need a new motor for my dd.

Again, you know nothing. Who are you to talk about janky and untuned when you were slapping shit from james' car onto your car just to get it to run and the tune was apparently way off. Yes my car idles rich, I'm not the greatest setting the idle on a standalone, I'll admit that, but it's far from "untuned" I have been doing nothing but tuning the car. As for my turbo, I have one oil seal that has a slight leak. It still boosts fine with no shaft play, so to say the turbo is blown is a little much. I have to replace a seal. By your logic, if a car leaks a bit of oil out of the valve cover, the motor is blown? If that's the case, I need a new motor for my dd.

I take it back. You don't win. I know plenty. Learn to listen next time.

Okay you win

What do I win?

I take it back. You don't win. I know plenty. Learn to listen next time.

too late. You've declared a winner. I want my trophy. :fuckyeah:

So ou two goin 2 roll or dig when the dsm is done?

My car couldn't lose enough weight to keep up with that thing. If he gave me 10 cars and the hit, I'd go from an 80 roll 80 to 100

:gabe:

Crazy shit son. What if he wins??? You will be giving up the dsm to a skeezer.

Pffft. CSM..... Dont' diss me like that. If I did that I'd make sure he wouldn't want after we were done. My 100 vs. his 20. Not worth spinning the cams for less.

If I had a manual I would probably have liked roll racing more. There was absolutely no skill involved other than anticipating the 3rd honk.. I even had a nitrous controller so that was automatic too.

Dig racing is pretty much a game of tire pressure for me. Once I find the sweet spot its auto pilot again. Suspensions dialed in to handle what I give it and the tracks are usually pretty good about prep.

Dig racing a 12 second car is just as easy as roll racing to 120... in my opinion. Now like JP said 180 takes some skill. I spun my car to 180 and could litterally feel the front end lifting up... will never do again!

Ok besides the known cars in here like sam, Brian,jp, has anyone ever built a roll or dig car? Hell even bought? And taken that car to the 11's or 10's ????

Launch a car that lifts the wheels and you will change your tune instantly.

Yea I still like to bust off a roll race now and then when I can find a race

And he god as my witness I want some of that Cordell guy and please spray everything you can. You'll need it

If I had a manual I would probably have liked roll racing more. There was absolutely no skill involved other than anticipating the 3rd honk.. I even had a nitrous controller so that was automatic too.

Dig racing is pretty much a game of tire pressure for me. Once I find the sweet spot its auto pilot again. Suspensions dialed in to handle what I give it and the tracks are usually pretty good about prep.

Dig racing a 12 second car is just as easy as roll racing to 120... in my opinion. Now like JP said 180 takes some skill. I spun my car to 180 and could litterally feel the front end lifting up... will never do again!

I don't contest dig racing takes more skill but those high mph pulls takes a driver who can handle that Kind of animal.

Roll racing gets a bad wrap cause there are innocent people out there with you that you are possibly putting at risk. Thats the main reason I think. Yes bystanders can get hurt at the track but not as likely as on the freeway.

^^ this. not to mention road conditions in most areas are pathetic and can lead to a wreck with ease.

If I had a manual I would probably have liked roll racing more. There was absolutely no skill involved other than anticipating the 3rd honk.

Not really different from a dig when you have an automatic either. Whether you wait for the honk or the light, you just floor it. Having an automatic in a roll race sucks, punch it, then wait for it to downshift :lolguy:

This thread makes me lol seeing as phil cant even launch my 13 second car. Come out trails and try bracket racing some time phil, ill even pay for you entrance fee and gas. Bet you cant make it one round unless some one red lights against you...

Bracket Racing is an animal all its own. It takes a huge amount of seat time to be slow over and over again. I mean consistent. Although watching Phil try to repeat a run 5 or 6 times would be entertaining.