Dark Knight Rises

Jizzle Juice

the rumor a year ago was Hugo Strange was in the movie too, not sure if they scrapped that story or just added Bane to it, for those of you who don't know Hugo Strange is a villian/doctor that is obsessed with Batman and wants to be the Batman, he is also the only guy that finds out Bruce Wayne is Batman

the rumor a year ago was Hugo Strange was in the movie too, not sure if they scrapped that story or just added Bane to it, for those of you who don't know Hugo Strange is a villian/doctor that is obsessed with Batman and wants to be the Batman, he is also the only guy that finds out Bruce Wayne is Batman

Yup was suppose to be.

This is where he will be at though

So that scrawny ass little guy is supposed to be this?

http://student.ucr.edu/~anguy042/images/bane.jpg

That's also video game bane. Comic book and cartoon bane was never THAT big. and at the end you can see bane is a lil bigger than what you think

What? No Joker? :lolguy:

Catwoman will be in this too, played by Anne Hathaway.

Interesting that this is supposed to be an END to the story. Hopefully they won't keep dragging it out (and down) like they did before.

Well before Heath died they had plans of having joker in the moive. And then he died and wanted johnny depp to play the joker

So that scrawny ass little guy is supposed to be this?

http://student.ucr.edu/~anguy042/images/bane.jpg

Bane is a scrawny guy those tubes carry the venom into his body making him bigger, so without the venom yes he's smaller

Well before Heath died they had plans of having joker in the moive. And then he died and wanted johnny depp to play the joker

Rumors on both accounts, I honestly doubt the Joker would've returned. I think they would've made mention of him but they were going with new villians from the get go. Not sure if Bane was the original plan or if anyone outside of Christopher Nolan thought about using him. The dude playing Bane is no joke, look up the trailer for Warrior, he is in that movie. The only thing I do not like about this so far, is that its the entire Inception cast minus DeCaprio, look up the cast from that movie and look up the cast for this one, there is like 7 or 8 of them in it.

Depp was rumored for The Riddler, much like Joseph Gordon Levitt who is in this movie. He has also been rumored to play Black Mask, but for now is listed as a cop. Give me Robin Williams as Hugo Strange! There are rumors of another villian be it Thalia Al Guhl (Ra's daughter), plus theres a character named Nixon who is not in the comics so ppl think its a cover name for another better known villian. Purely speculation.

Catwoman is in this film as well as Ras Al Ghul, to what extent is still unknown. I hope Bane breaks batman, but he will ultimately rise, hence the name of the film. I have a feeling that someone dies though be it Gordon, Alfred and even rumors of Batman possibly being killed off since this is the last movie in Nolans series. A reboot will be done in a few years anyways so this will all be a mute point then.

I just hope this movie isn't a letdown, its gonna be pretty hard to top The Dark Knight. Plus there is a ton of hype for this movie and its a year away from even coming out. I know where I will be when it does come out though, hello Imax!

Sorry inner comic movie nerdyness came out lol.