My buddys Charger

KennyFKINPowerz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have use of his eyes ?

Well regardless of where he decides to take it, the car looks really good. I told him he didnt need to take it to New Jersey to get that done though.

do YOU have use of your eyes.... that thing is an obomanation FUCK THAT THING IS UGLY...

Pictures don't do the car justice, I think it looks nice.

thorne you wear glasses that are like 3 inches thick you cant see..

Whats funny is the owner is very very smart and makes a kick ass living legally. So what exactly are you trying to say here, because it sounds a little racist to me?

yea maybe it is

you got it!

direct opposite of what i was picturing. i was picturing a 300+ black dude smokin a black an mild but thats just me.

not be racist persay just streotypical

to sum it up DO NOT WANT

do YOU have use of your eyes.... that thing is an obomanation FUCK THAT THING IS UGLY...

yea maybe it is

direct opposite of what i was picturing. i was picturing a 300+ black dude smokin a black an mild but thats just me.

to sum it up DO NOT WANT

See Paul isnt dead. The dick is back :).

The car doesn't look bad, not a color scheme I would have went with but it works. I hate the way some of you post shit sometimes. It's so obvious, but if me or Brandon say what we think we get banned from the thread.

I'll fill in my thoughts

Look at everything you have driven in the past 4 years.... It's all fucking ugly

Thornes an idiot

yea maybe it is

Sounds pretty racist to me

to sum it up DO NOT WANT

This thread has racist undertones...

Cuz I'm black yall, cuz im black yall, cuz im blackidy black Cuz I'm black and I'm Back.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/b2/41/b241c874403cc6dd27f80db5fd630795.jpg

Steve and Paul eat shit. I know neither of you are racist(well i think you arent at least not to my face) but still no need to even post shit like that, it pisses people off like myself. Just a FYI. Cause knowing is have the battle......G.I. JOE

And yes chris im black y'all! CB4 FTW

And i agree with Phil......

i just want to post again stating how UGLY this thing is hole hell.

His paint cost more than you will make this year bus boy. What have you ever owned that has looked half way decent??? I love your judgment when you cant even afford his opinion :gtfo:

His paint cost more than you will make this year bus boy. What have you ever owned that has looked half way decent??? I love your judgment when you cant even afford his opinion :gtfo:

Did i ever say i did?NOPE. DO i take my car to car shows? fuck no. Did i spend money to make it my car looks gay as fuck. SURE AS HELL NOT

get off my nuts phil

Did i ever say i did?NOPE. DO i take my car to car shows? fuck no. Did i spend money to make it my car looks gay as fuck. SURE AS HELL NOT

get off my nuts phil

You used to be at every car show you could get to..... Did you spend money on cosmetics..... Tint, cut springs, carbon fiber hood..... Id say you spent money, and you car looks gay as fuck. You drive a shit box truck and you own a poop dick neon that's beat to shit. And your going to judge this guy.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

:lolguy:

You used to be at every car show you could get to..... Did you spend money on cosmetics..... Tint, cut springs, carbon fiber hood..... Id say you spent money, and you car looks gay as fuck. You drive a shit box truck and you own a poop dick neon that's beat to shit. And your going to judge this guy.

Are you on crack? i took my car to ONE car show an it was the cr car show and didnt even enter it... good try tool.

tint lowered yup paid for hood came with my parts car an it was a no brainer to swap it over since mine was damaged from someone hitting it on ccampus.

phil you talk like you got some nice shit you drive just as big of a pos kia an your gto aint nothign special. it sure as fuck isant any more special then my srt

again GTFO off my nuts.

i wouldn't race him. shit, he's probably got at least 100 grand in just the engine alone. certainly not going to go for pinks against him at race wars

Are you on crack? i took my car to ONE car show an it was the cr car show and didnt even enter it... good try tool.

tint lowered yup paid for hood came with my parts car an it was a no brainer to swap it over since mine was damaged from someone hitting it on ccampus.

phil you talk like you got some nice shit you drive just as big of a pos kia an your gto aint nothign special. it sure as fuck isant any more special then my srt

again GTFO off my nuts.

Hahahaha my gto is a million times better than that ragged out fucking neon. Note.... It's still a neon. My Kia is worth more than you truck in its current state, and you went to more than one car show.