Garbage

Xyster101

I am doing some remodeling and I have not idea what to do with the demo stuff. I have drywall, insulation, wood, and tile.

It is too much for my trash service to take. I have a trailer I can load it onto and take it to a dump, but I can't find one. I live in Delaware. What does everyone here do?

that work out good for you? i have to replace my fence this year and was thinking about using one of those.

Yeah, except they can be a little smaller than needed because they only hold 3300 lbs each. I used them when I rebuilt my porch and when I did some garage renovation. It is nice that you can just fill it at your leisure and then they come and haul it away.

989-2239, ask for tony, tell him jim from results engineering's son sent you...hell come take it for like $40, maybe a little more now...he got all my shit cleared out from bedroom and kitchen remodels...i just pitched it in my driveway and helped him load it up at the end of the projects

Thanks CR! I found and called the Delaware County Transfer station off rt 42. It is $40 a ton to dump.

I saw those bags at the HD, but at $30 for the bag and then $80 to have it picked up, seemed expensive.

I have to take a large wall down, I will call Tony for that one, thanks.