Want to buy a tablet???

Putty

Anybody have input on the Acer Iconia? seems pretty sweet from a specs standpoint.

Yes and I love it. Larger screen than the galaxy, same storage, just doesn't do 3D i think. Has internal micro SD, external usb, micro usb, and hdmi out/in, and a dock port for keyboards etc...Target has them down here for $399 and you get a $50 gift card. My last few laptops were acer and I never had bad things to say about them so I went with the Iconia. So far, no problems.

Yes and I love it. Larger screen than the galaxy, same storage, just doesn't do 3D i think. Has internal micro SD, external usb, micro usb, and hdmi out/in, and a dock port for keyboards etc...Target has them down here for $399 and you get a $50 gift card. My last few laptops were acer and I never had bad things to say about them so I went with the Iconia. So far, no problems.

With this deal I could grab one for 299 and that seems like an amazing deal. Thanks for the input.