Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet...

Casper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why I have no respect for them. I even went through the police academy. Its funny, they teach you about all this 4th amendmant shit in the academy and then you see these guys abusing people all the time. Its an ego trip plain and simple. I know a lot of cops who even hate cops. I have a bunch of friends on the FCSO and they tell me some horrible shit that they do to people and they just laugh it off. Now granted there are a lot of scum bags out there who put cops life in danger but most of society is not like this, and the average citizen should never have to be put through shit like this. Unfortunatel it happens all to often. Unfortunately for me I am kinda hot headed and when they start talking to me like that, then I give it right back. There is no law against telling them to go fuck themselves. However they will probably end up charging you with disorderly conduct for it :). Our system is a joke.

^ You're retarded. A peace officer making threats of executing the handcuffed man should never have a badge.

Sometimes. People looking to pick up hookers shouldn't have guns either. If we fired everyone that ever fucked up at their job than unemployment would be at 99%. No doubt he messed up, suspend him and send him for additional training. If he has other issues on his record then deal with that accordingly.

He was mad at himself for letting his tactics down, and took it out on they guy. Not a good area and he let an armed guy go unnoticed for over five minutes. If the guy was out to do anything other than fuck a hooker, he could have been in trouble.

I know everyone wants to see him lose his job but put yourself in his situation. He knows in the back of his mind that he can lose his life every day at work (higher odds in that area), and one of the thing he controls (his tactics) he just fucked up. No excuse for his tirade but he have all been there before.

Yes, I agree. However, his tirade lasted far too long. I can understand that they may lose their cool occasionally, even though it goes against their training, but he had PLENTY of time to cool off an regain his composure but he didn't. He just went on and on with threats including abuse of his authority and execution. Unbelievable. This guy could easily become a menace to society and should not be allowed to own a firearm.

the average citizen should never have to be put through shit like this. Unfortunatel it happens all to often.

That guy was in a shitty area picking up a hooker! I hardly consider that something your average citizen would do.

For those of you saying, "He screwed up. Suspend him and it'll be fine. People get flustered at work all the time" I say this: I get frustrated multiple times a week with moronic and/or irate customers at the bank. Not once does the thought even cross my mind, "If you don't shut up I'll pull my 9, put 10 rounds in you, and execute your ass." This is someone that is there to serve the public, and do so in a professional manor in every situation. He's a complete fucktard. He and his partner made MULTIPLE mistakes on that stop and yet he blamed everything on the citizen. Sure, the guy should have just told them even though every time he tried to talk they yelled at him, I would have, but once the "threat" was nutralized the conversation should have ended until he cooled down and could act like an adult. Not tell a handcuffed man he wanted to put his Glock against his head. He even goes back to the cruiser and opens the door just so he can further insult and threaten the man.

Again I say pathetic.

• Upvote 1

Fuck that, he should not be a cop. Done. He gave a direct order to the driver to shut up. Driver tried to notify and was denied. The piece of shit officer is making his fellow officers jobs more difficult, and violating not only rights, but basic human decency. The man is a menace, and should be relieved of his position, if not prosecuted.

Also stress of job is nowhere near good enough an excuse. Even if he was totally guilty of picking up 10 hookers, and snorting coke off of their asses when the cop came up, that's still unacceptable behavior from a public servant. However he wasn't charged with solicitation to my knowledge, so moot point anyway.

That guy was in a shitty area picking up a hooker! I hardly consider that something your average citizen would do.

SO I guess the next time a person runs a red light in a shitty part of town then they should be subject to this also if the circumstances are the same as well? Your logic is so flawed and this is exactly why they do this shit. Because people make excuses for them. The dude should be thrown in jail for aggravated menacing. FUCK THAT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes. People looking to pick up hookers shouldn't have guns either. If we fired everyone that ever fucked up at their job than unemployment would be at 99%. No doubt he messed up, suspend him and send him for additional training. If he has other issues on his record then deal with that accordingly.

You're not the brightest bulb. If I ever spoke like that at work, I'd be fired. Cops should be held to a different standard, he knows he can lose his life but that is no excuse to act like he did. That's not a retraining thing, the guy is a moron. Oh, and think before you post. Have you even read anything about the guy having 16 other complaints? What about the reprimand for not turning on the camera during a stop that led to an investigation about use of force?

I'm glad we have people like you that are able to know everything about a situation with a simple 17 min video. What would the world be without people like you?

SO I guess the next time a person runs a red light in a shitty part of town then they should be subject to this also if the circumstances are the same as well?

You are wanting to compare a traffic infraction to picking up a hooker? Not even close.

You're not the brightest bulb. If I ever spoke like that at work, I'd be fired. Cops should be held to a different standard, he knows he can lose his life but that is no excuse to act like he did. That's not a retraining thing, the guy is a moron. Oh, and think before you post. Have you even read anything about the guy having 16 other complaints? What about the reprimand for not turning on the camera during a stop that led to an investigation about use of force?

I'm glad we have people like you that are able to know everything about a situation with a simple 17 min video. What would the world be without people like you?

I'm sure you deal with the same pressures and situations that this officer deals with on a daily basis, NOT. If he has other on the job issues than maybe its time to let him go.

No I haven't read everything about the situation, I have better things to do than worry about everyone elses problems. But I'm not going to jump on the nutswingers bandwagon to bash every police video.

I'm sure you deal with the same pressures and situations that this officer deals with on a daily basis, NOT. If he has other on the job issues than maybe its time to let him go.

No I haven't read everything about the situation, I have better things to do than worry about everyone elses problems. But I'm not going to jump on the nutswingers bandwagon to bash every police video.

Not an excuse, moron. You think every cop, Marine, etc... should be able to do this?

Again, you prove you're an idiot. "I don't have time to know anything before I post about knowing things..."

You are wanting to compare a traffic infraction to picking up a hooker? Not even close.

He wasn't charged with soliciting prostitution. Even if he was, innocent until proven guilty.

Not an excuse, moron. You think every cop, Marine, etc... should be able to do this?

Again, you prove you're an idiot. "I don't have time to know anything before I post about knowing things..."

Funny, you resort to (lame) name calling when someone doesn't agree with you 100%. I wonder what kind of verbal abuse I would hear if you felt threatened.

So enlighten me of the extreme stress you have had at work today.

• Downvote 1

Funny, you resort to (lame) name calling when someone doesn't agree with you 100%. I wonder what kind of verbal abuse I would hear if you felt threatened.

So enlighten me of the extreme stress you have had at work today.

It has nothing to do with disagreement, you're simply an idiot.

Where did I say that was under the same stress as a cop? Stress doesn't matter, it's as simple as that. Yet again you show how retarded you are.

It has nothing to do with disagreement, you're simply an idiot.

Where did I say that was under the same stress as a cop? Stress doesn't matter, it's as simple as that. Yet again you show how retarded you are.

Tried to give rep but was denied.

87GT Approves this post

Ahhh thank god for people like you. You assit in taking away our civil liberties from us every day. keep up the good work.

And don't think for a moment that because your jocking this guy that something like this can't happen to you. Let's see how you feel then.

He wasn't charged with soliciting prostitution. Even if he was, innocent until proven guilty.

End of that argument.

You can play naive if you want, I bet you think Casey is innocent as well.

Th pressure of a job is no excuse for threatening to kill someone you are sworn to serve and protect. Even if the guy was a serial killer the officer has no right to openly make death threats. If he is upset with himself them he needs to be upset with himself. There is no room for devils advocate with this scenario as an officer of the law threatening anothers mans life is never the right thing to do.

Th pressure of a job is no excuse for threatening to kill someone you are sworn to serve and protect. Even if the guy was a serial killer the officer has no right to openly make death threats. If he is upset with himself them he needs to be upset with himself. There is no room for devils advocate with this scenario as an officer of the law threatening anothers mans life is never the right thing to do.

I agree with you 100%. But I don't think a firing is in order if the officer is a good officer other than this event. If he has other issues then yes. But I don't feel sorry for the ccw holder either; going to the hood with a loaded weapon for illegal activities, then you get what you deserve.

I agree with you 100%. But I don't think a firing is in order if the officer is a good officer other than this event. If he has other issues then yes. But I don't feel sorry for the ccw holder either; going to the hood with a loaded weapon for illegal activities, then you get what you deserve.

Unbelievable. I guess we should just go where the government tells us we are allowed to go and at what time they tell us we are allowed to. THE GUY WAS NOT CHARGED WITH SOLICITATION. I am sure that added to the reaction from the cop. He knew he didnt have shit on any of them.

The problem with keeping him is he has shown an inability to control himself. He would have a past on file of verbal hostility which includes death threats. If at any point he does it again or acts on those verbal threats the city is liable. This opens them up to an extremely large law suit and/or having the death of a person on their hands.... they have no choice but to let him go. Threatening to take another's mans life is 100% a reason to lose your job no matter what line of work you are in. You dont get a mulligan with a threat like that.