Can't believe this hasn't been posted here yet...

Casper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEO - "You are just a stupid human being... ...You want me to pull mine and stick it in your head?"

Please justify to me how being aggressive helps a situation where someone is already cooperating? Just like all the other threads where a LEO can't do their job properly he needs fired. I am not surprised of the LEO's attitude since this is Canton. Fucking disgusts me. Do your job correctly or quit. There is no excuse for this.

Wow unbelievable :nono:

Hopefully he loses his badge so he doesn't get a chance to put 10 bullets into someone.

As much as I hate lawsuits I really hope that guy sues the city.

Edited by SRTmike08

Its too bad the cop couldn't just step back and see that he too was being just a "stupid human being".

Of course we don't know what situation the officer was in recently to put him in such a tizzy over that stop, but an explanation is not an excuse. The way he spoke about dropping the guy and executing him was sickening.

I'm generally very very bothered by cops, and I do not mean police I've seen on youtube. I'm a guy who's truly never done anything wrong, and that's my general feeling towards the police. There is something wrong with that.

I'm generally very very bothered by cops, and I do not mean police I've seen on youtube. I'm a guy who's truly never done anything wrong, and that's my general feeling towards the police. There is something wrong with that.

same here

Thats crazy hes acting like some of Gahanna cops. Heard one of them threaten to drop a kid for skateboarding after the fireworks for skating next to the curb in the road.

Gahanna cops are the worst. I absolutely hate going through there. The most disrespectful police force around.

I got pulled over in my 06 convertible corvette a few years back. I had just turned onto hamilton and got on the throttle a little. Mind you, I didn't floor it, didn't squeal the tires, never went above the speed limit... Car was stock with no aftermarket exhaust.

So lady pulls me over, and is just giving me the third degree, over the top yelling at me, asking me who's car it was, wouldn't let me get a word in. She finally lets me give her my license and registration, she heads back to the cruiser.. Comes back and then is the nicest cop you'd ever meet. Saying "nice car, I only pulled you over because you got on it back there and a car sitting next to me looked at me like are you going to get him" and proceeds to just talk to me for a couple minutes then lets me go with no ticket. Was the craziest traffic stop ever.

I've got a few more stories about Gahanna cops, but it's a little OT. I feel for the guy in the car, sometimes the police are just so agressive, it gets you flustered and you don't know what to do...

That cop is a DICK and shouldn't ever wear a badge again... but also that driver could/should have done more to notify... like when the officer first approached the car, or when the other officer was leaning in the car from the passenger side. A quick "Officer, I have to tell you..."

Take his badge, He doesn't deserve to wear it! If he gets that flustered over this situation how is he going to act in a real life or death situation? Is an innocent bystander going to be shot by a random bullet as he goes all rage and empties his magazine?

Can we see a video of a good officer like the one I spoke with last year? Always seeing the bad ones online is depressing.

Me three. I remember when I was young and naive and thought they were only there to protect me. I still smile and wave at most law enforcement, but after dealing with the traffic-stop BS certainly see things differently now.

He was mad at himself for letting his tactics down, and took it out on they guy. Not a good area and he let an armed guy go unnoticed for over five minutes. If the guy was out to do anything other than fuck a hooker, he could have been in trouble.

I know everyone wants to see him lose his job but put yourself in his situation. He knows in the back of his mind that he can lose his life every day at work (higher odds in that area), and one of the thing he controls (his tactics) he just fucked up. No excuse for his tirade but he have all been there before.