BF3 Alpha footage

Draco-REX

The weapon/hands animations look like some of the best I've scene in a shooter. Overall gameplay looks more COD like which IMO is a good thing, but the map, layout, destruction, and vehicles is all battlefield. Game looks solid. Can't wait.

COD:MW3 better start bringing something to the table otherwise their games are gonna sit on the shelf.

The weapon/hands animations look like some of the best I've scene in a shooter. Overall gameplay looks more COD like which IMO is a good thing, but the map, layout, destruction, and vehicles is all battlefield. Game looks solid. Can't wait.

COD:MW3 better start bringing something to the table otherwise their games are gonna sit on the shelf.

cod brings everything to the table for lazy dumb people like me; bullets that shoot straight forever and over-the-top kill streaks. bf3 is more realistic'ish, and I'll probably buy it too, but I'd be lying if I said it would see more usage than a pickup-and-go game like cod.

Im all about my COD dont get me wrong, just saying its nice to see something fresh. The only thing the new COD has my excieted about is the return of Special ops and the 'new' horde/firefight like mode.

and little kids who stand in the middle of the road that you shoot in the face, which raises your ptsd-o-meter. If that gets too high your dude kills himself and you have to replay the level trying to dodge thoughts of a cheating wife with the D-pad