Evo 9 Trans Help

GGEvo

A little back story, i own an evo 9 and about 2 months ago my stock clutch let go, so i took it upon myself to change it out for an ACT. Tear down was easy, everything went smoothly, but re installation has been a nightmare so far. After 2 months of waiting for friends and trying to do it alone im still at square one, and the trans is sitting on my floor. So i was looking for someone big and strong that had an hour, hour and a half either tonight or tomorrow to help me throw this bitch on. All i need is an extra hand to help me line it up and get it mated against the block. Shoot me a pm if your interested, o and yes i have a trans jack but im tired of the trans sliding off and falling on me.

A little back story, i own an evo 9 and about 2 months ago my stock clutch let go, so i took it upon myself to change it out for an ACT. Tear down was easy, everything went smoothly, but re installation has been a nightmare so far. After 2 months of waiting for friends and trying to do it alone im still at square one, and the trans is sitting on my floor. So i was looking for someone big and strong that had an hour, hour and a half either tonight or tomorrow to help me throw this bitch on. All i need is an extra hand to help me line it up and get it mated against the block. Shoot me a pm if your interested, o and yes i have a trans jack but im tired of the trans sliding off and falling on me.

Trans jacks have mounts to bolt the tranny to.

At the very least, you should strap the tranny to the base. The whole point of the jack is to not only hold it up, but properly align it to prevent damage while re-installing.

I have a hf scissor style one that has a saddle w strap but I need to move the trans on the jack when I raise it up, so I cant strap it down all the way. And Dover u live across the street, come do it for me lol

I have a hf scissor style one that has a saddle w strap but I need to move the trans on the jack when I raise it up, so I cant strap it down all the way. And Dover u live across the street, come do it for me lol

Pull the engine, and put them together then reinstall.....

:dumb: