Seat Swap - Hamilton vs Stewart

CRed05

Definitely neat. The Wet/Dry conditions kept the times from being comparable though. It did irk me that they played up the dry times as if they were comparable to the wet times.

I think Stewart was scared to death of the F1 car. It didn't seem like he ever really went full throttle. I didn't get a chance to see Hamilton in the NASCAR though.

Definitely neat. The Wet/Dry conditions kept the times from being comparable though. It did irk me that they played up the dry times as if they were comparable to the wet times.

I think Stewart was scared to death of the F1 car. It didn't seem like he ever really went full throttle. I didn't get a chance to see Hamilton in the NASCAR though.

Yeah it's too bad about it being wet at first. Hamilton was very comfortable in the NASCAR, bringing the tail out around turns...he was having a good time. Stewart did mention that it's a little bit more expensive to put the F1 into a wall :lol: