UDF / Mobil Split?

MackDaddy43

Anyone else notice that UDF, which used to sell mobil gas, now sells their own brand of gas?

I know mobil was good top tier gas, but anyone hear what this new stuff is?

Their brochure said they "Only buy from premium American suppliers". I used to always get gas at the udf on king in Grandview, cuz its usually a little cheaper, but if it's not top tier, I don't know that I'd want to keep using it.

On a side note...

Got rid of my Integra finally. Traded it for this '00 GSXR 750 with stg.2 cams, full exhaust, sprockets, and a dynojet tuner. Only 8,700 miles on it. He drove up from kings island to stringtown rd. in the rain last night to trade.

This is my first bike, and it's definitely a lot more fun than riding my moms bandit 600. Say what you want about the colors, but I like it, and it was definitely a great trade. Wheels are orange, not pink.

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/TheMackOutlet/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2412.jpg

Exxon is dumping all of their corporate gas stations, so they are able to choose who they sell as they get bought out by private owners. Basically in turn distribution is considered "iffy" because of no guaranteed shipments so some chains like UDF are deciding to switch to their own brands or other brands.