School question...

HotCarl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I originally said and what you have admitted to, by missing school, you are saving whopping $22 ($660 for parking in garage / 3 quarters) a quarter on parking.

How long have you been going there to not know by now that there are 1 big ass lecture classes that combines all the recitation class? Dropping class is not a huge deal, but curving is. That does portray negative image towards OSU, because they are saying students are getting better grades when they are not.

You really lack reading skills. I said a few posts up that students don't go to every class. I never tried to hide that, dipshit. I also said that example was with parking in the garage 100% of the time, but you don't seem to be able to grasp that idea either.

Curving is up to the professor and it does not inflate grades. Learn a little bit about the curve before you speak up about that. And again, look at how schools are judged for rankings. You're making yourself look really stupid.

You must not realize I am looking at the enrollment numbers for BUSMGT 330 right now. You have grossly exaggerated the amount of students for that class.

Check out the picture below. See the different times for the combined sections? Pretty interesting. Shall I pull up the rest of the lecture and recitation schedules for the other professors? Would that be any more damaging to your argument?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/busmgt.png

I just want to add a couple more things:

1. If you have more than 90+ credit hours, you can get C parking tag. It's much more convenient than WC parking tag. In fact, there's a big parking lot next to Fisher. Granted, it could be a PITA trying to find a parking spot in busy hours such as 10 AM.

2. Yes, you can transfer from CSCC straight to Fisher. I've done it before and know some other people that have done the same.

3. If you don't like big classes, you might want to consider Honor class. It's smaller (you get more attention), and you're surrounded with smart students. However, there is a minimum GPA. If you go below that level, you'll be dropped.

I just want to add a couple more things:

1. If you have more than 90+ credit hours, you can get C parking tag. It's much more convenient than WC parking tag. In fact, there's a big parking lot next to Fisher. Granted, it could be a PITA trying to find a parking spot in busy hours such as 10 AM.

Now im remembering I had a WC pass and parked in the C lot (not C pass and parked in the B lot). WC and C are the same color and no one seemed to notice. Also with C pass you get to park near the shoe and walking to class from there is cake.

2. Yes, you can transfer from CSCC straight to Fisher. I've done it before and know some other people that have done the same.

I believe this is where the math bonus deal comes in. Like you can transfer directly into Fisher if you have such-and-such a GPA AND some high-ranking math placement. Again this pisses me off because from what i've been told you don't need to be a rocket scientist in math to make it in Business. Engineering? yes. Business? no.