Pallets...

mmrmnhrm

I have 30+ clogging up my loading dock, and I want them gone. In fact, if they're not gone by Friday afternoon, they're going in the dumpster. Many are stamped HT (heat treated) so sticking them on a bonfire may not be the best solution, but once you take them, they're yours to deal with as you please. Email me through the board, and I'll send you my cell and location.

Repeat customers appreciated, price is one piece of gravel per pallet (and we have those on-site ;))

I have 30+ clogging up my loading dock, and I want them gone. In fact, if they're not gone by Friday afternoon, they're going in the dumpster. Many are stamped HT (heat treated) so sticking them on a bonfire may not be the best solution, but once you take them, they're yours to deal with as you please. Email me through the board, and I'll send you my cell and location.

Repeat customers appreciated, price is one piece of gravel per pallet (and we have those on-site ;))

What happens if you burn them on a bonfire?

:confused:

KillJoy

Oh they'll burn, of that I'm sure. It's just that some of them may result in growing extra toes, seeing/hearing things that aren't there, communing with your late aunt Martha, that sort of thing.

And seriously, if burning them is all you folks care about but can't because they're treated, at least point me towards some sort of non-burnable pallet taker-away people. I want these damned things gone.

Oh they'll burn, of that I'm sure. It's just that some of them may result in growing extra toes, seeing/hearing things that aren't there, communing with your late aunt Martha, that sort of thing.

And seriously, if burning them is all you folks care about but can't because they're treated, at least point me towards some sort of non-burnable pallet taker-away people. I want these damned things gone.

Im almost positive there is a company out there that will pay you for them, have you looked into it? wont be much but better than nothing? they are worth something, depends what they're made of, the quality, size etc... But even shitty pallets are worth 5-7$ each. good chep pallets can range 30-45$ each. Damnit i hate my fucking job b/c it means i know how much pallets cost.

Im almost positive there is a company out there that will pay you for them, have you looked into it? wont be much but better than nothing? they are worth something, depends what they're made of, the quality, size etc... But even shitty pallets are worth 5-7$ each. good chep pallets can range 30-45$ each. Damnit i hate my fucking job b/c it means i know how much pallets cost.

Blue or red pallets go for even more because they are a much heavier and better built pallet.

This is what I've been hoping to find, but nobody seems to know just who to call. The usual suspects (Republic, Rumpke, Waste Management, etc) just want to haul them as regular trash.

DM Pallet pays about 10-20 bucks per Pallet.

Sell them to them, and make some money.

I'd like to know where the hell you go that info...the email I just got back from DM Pallets clearly says,

DMounts905@aol.com to me

show details 12:07 PM (27 minutes ago)

We pay a $1.00 for a B and $2.00 for an A pallet the 2 x4s must be 48" in length and the boards must be 40" in length and the 2 x 4's must have 2 notches in them giving the pallet 4 way entry.

Blue or red pallets go for even more because they are a much heavier and better built pallet.

Blue = Chep pallets. and yes your right, the grade of wood used, even the nails/screws used are heavier and thus you have a better product which costs more and is worth more. Some companies (gatorade for example)are going towards heavy gauge plastic with barcodes on the side so if you take one or lose it, they will charge you.

Again, i hate knowing this worthless information but ill try and find out what company my employer uses.