2008 mitsubishi lancer evo 5 speed 29k obo

Nicksredline

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2516950418.html. I am wanting to get rid of it and maby get a fwd or awd car as a beater. So not looking for a straight trade... also OBO. The. Craiglist has it all if u have any interest pm me or email me thanks. It might seem like a lot but I put a few grand down so rilly I think it a good price.

2008 Lancer Evolution X GSR w/ SSS package. Slightly modified for everyday use. Here's the car info:

-Clean tital

-31,5xx miles( i drive it daily so will change)

-HID projectors with level adjustment

-Recaro bucket seats

-5 speed manual with brushed aluminum shifter

-650 watts Rockford Fosgate sound system w/ sub( 10 inch)

-Keyless entry and start up

-and many more

Here's the mods:

Cobb accessport handheld tuner

custom professional tinted headlights & taillights,

professional painted hood scoop and front lip,

custom painted wheels( black enki wheels),

professional custom painted engine cover( matches out side of car). probalby more i am forgeting.

Can also include aero force interseptor multi peramitor gauge( brand new never installed) for a little money or work it into the deal.

Clutch was replaced under 10k ago by mitsubishi due to a factory defect, also the o2 sensor was replaced around 5k miles ago by mitsubishi also due to a factory defect( i bleave it was due to the 08's tune being to rich).but that is now fixed and all recals and bullitens have been checked and fixed on the car. i get compliments on the car and the way it looks all the time ( definatly a head turner).

i am looking for 29k OBO and for the trade car i am looking for a awd or fwd car ( around the 2k range) just for daily driving. The car runs and drives great but i recieved a pay cut and now i cant afford the car anymore, i put down alot of money on the car so my loss is your gain.

Edited by Nicksredline

If you're in a pinch, take all of your aftermarket stuff off, clean her up, and take it to Carmacks. I was offered 24k on mine. immaculate with 22k miles.I sold it at the last second through Craigslist at 25k ish. Beautiful car and good luck with sale! I miss mine so much:(