Be jones

phil

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be Phil, post in thread about trying to get a $12/hr job.

Cause it easy ass $.... Be Hal, try to check phil and his finances lol. Sorry getting a house, building a fast car, buying a bike, drinking, traveling, staying fresh with new clothes and another dd can get exspensive.

Cause it easy ass $.... Be Hal, try to check phil and his finances lol. Sorry getting a house, building a fast car, buying a bike, drinking, traveling, staying fresh with new clothes and another dd can get exspensive.

Be Hal, that shit's old news. :fuckyeah:

Be hal, get robbed blind by brother.... Not a single fuck given.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day-700x467.jpg

Shits new to me so easy money will be nice. How is that a bad thing? Old hatin ass Hal

It's not bad, just funny. You went on about how crazy successful you are at Chase, now you want to be a taste tester.:dumb:

Turns out phil and jones can race sat night on a legal track at marion ..... jones you coming?

That pussy won't show up, it's not a Cr track day.... That's the only time these fucks come out

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day-700x467.jpg

It's not bad, just funny. You went on about how crazy successful you are at Chase, now you want to be a taste tester.:dumb:

im doing very well at chase, but if i can bang out $800-$1000 by not doing shit but testing food, then guess what ill be doing. there is nothing wrong with a little extra play $. it will be nice to have a sexy dd, and sexy bike, and the gto will be well over 500hp once scott & bpa are finished. all while rocking hard in the trap house with leigh.

I am planning to make it out to a Marion night one of these days, does sound fun. the '11 S4 needs moar mods first.:fuuuu:

By the fall track day it should be sorted. :masturboy:

This is a lame excuse, I don't see how Phil could win if you just show up, seriously.