Evo is gone... lettuce talk C6's : )

35RFTW

Haha- you obviously haven't had a german car or gm product from the 90s on...-

I am in agreement with you and if honda or ford made something comparable to a corvette I would have it as I have had much more success in the reliability department with both of those- I consider it lucky to only have to replace a 3.00 sunvisor clip so far. My f-body had lots of problems at 60K miles and problems started at 25K .

I am sure other makes are good as well- never had a toyota or mitsubishi.

Several Newer German Cars. Never had any issues.

Fuck my DD right now 00 330i (Coming up to 200k) has ZERO, and I mean ZERO issues.

german cars are rock fucking solid. i dont care what anyone says. as far as I am concerned, the BMW inline 6 is in the same company as the 22RE or whatever motor you want to argue is the most reliable in the history of motors.

what other single cam motor can you boost with 250k on the bottom end and make 400+ whp (reliably) out of?

german cars are rock fucking solid. i dont care what anyone says. as far as I am concerned, the BMW inline 6 is in the same company as the 22RE or whatever motor you want to argue is the most reliable in the history of motors.

what other single cam motor can you boost with 250k on the bottom end and make 400+ whp (reliably) out of?

Dad owns an X5 and a 650i. The 650 is a total pile of garbage and the X5 was a lemon law but back from California that has had the dash peel up and a rear hatch striker just fall off.

Not as solid as one would think.

Dad owns an X5 and a 650i. The 650 is a total pile of garbage and the X5 was a lemon law but back from California that has had the dash peel up and a rear hatch striker just fall off.

BMW = German version of GM

Your Dad bought literally the 2 worst Bimmers every fucking made.

That would be like judging for on the Pinto.:megusta:

Trust me, I am no Bimmer Fag-but this damn thing runs as smooth, and rides as well as my wife's 2011 Corolla.