So at brian carters house.......

phil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a D-

Next time steal random yard gnomes, the virgin mary statues, and any random vote for x or garage sale signs and put them in the front yard. Then take at least 100 plastic forks and arrange them dull side first into the ground. Bonus points if you spell out something vulgar like "OP IS GHEY 4 CRACKWHORES".

You get a D-

Next time steal random yard gnomes, the virgin mary statues, and any random vote for x or garage sale signs and put them in the front yard. Then take at least 100 plastic forks and arrange them dull side first into the ground. Bonus points if you spell out something vulgar like "OP IS GHEY 4 CRACKWHORES".

Do this, make the nativity scene, use blowup dolls, profit.

You get a D-

Find out where jones lives and we can make this happen

Pro Tip:

Jones will not think it's funny in the least.

Especially today, it is assumed that lawful adults would know better than to trespass and or deface / litter on one's property in the middle of the night. That only leaves thieves and miscreants, who presumably drove past the private property sign and don't mind getting greeted by the business end of firearm, and having video turned over to authorities.

Pro Tip:

Especially today, it is assumed that lawful adults would know better than to trespass and or deface / litter on one's property in the middle of the night. That only leaves thieves and miscreants, who presumably drove past the private property sign and don't mind getting greeted by the business end of firearm, and having video turned over to authorities.

I am with Jones on this one, you are on my property late at night be ready to say hi to Mr. Mossberg. I assume anybody poking around my property at night is not a good guy and gets treated in such manner.

BE JONES: BAN PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AND BAN PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

I will pay to see Jones running around in his gnome sized boxers waiving a gun over his head chasing around a skinny guy with a girls name and a buzz cutted black dude.

Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation back in turn.

• Upvote 1

Pro Tip:

I've got a two word argument for this that you cannot deny.

Puerto Rican.

Busted.

lol @ all you up tight people, its just toilet paper. Be happy someone thinks about you enough to take the time and plan out an attack your trees with PAPER, TOILET PAPER.

brb... i shot him because i was worried they were going to harm me with 4 rolls of TP.

lol @ all you up tight people, its just toilet paper. Be happy someone thinks about you enough to take the time and plan out an attack your trees with PAPER, TOILET PAPER.

brb... i shot him because i was worried they were going to harm me with 4 rolls of TP.

There you have it CR pranksters, a willing target.

Go get him !