So at brian carters house.......

phil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a matter of TP, it is the fact I don't know who the fuck is on my property and what the are doing.

I understand but if you look outside and see a group of familiar people with toilet paper i doubt they are there to inflict harm upon your person or family.

I understand but if you look outside and see a group of familiar people with toilet paper i doubt they are there to inflict harm upon your person or family.

If I see the people and know them, I will fling poo at them.

If I see people I don't know, I fling buckshot at them.

That's why we did bc's House because the rest of you fucks are trigger happy cock suckers . If we got your house and you ask I will gladly come clean it up. God forbid we play a joke on you that's harmless and I get shot. If you shoot me I better not be alive after. We text Brian and told him we were comin over, so it wasn't a big deal.

That's why we did bc's House because the rest of you fucks are trigger happy cock suckers . If we got your house and you ask I will gladly come clean it up. God forbid we play a joke on you that's harmless and I get shot. If you shoot me I better not be alive after. We text Brian and told him we were comin over, so it wasn't a big deal.

so how many cans fit in the map pockets of a gto?

Pro Tip:

Jones will not think it's funny in the least.

Especially today, it is assumed that lawful adults would know better than to trespass and or deface / litter on one's property in the middle of the night. That only leaves thieves and miscreants, who presumably drove past the private property sign and don't mind getting greeted by the business end of firearm, and having video turned over to authorities.

Did you get a roomate with a gun? I imagine you locked in the bathroom posting on CR about people putting TP in your yard.

Did you get a roomate with a gun? I imagine you locked in the bathroom posting on CR about people putting TP in your yard.

You've probably forgotten what guns look like yuppieman. Go walk your pomeranian around the block.

:dumb: Be Jones, have enough guns to start small armory.

:dumb:

You've probably forgotten what guns look like yuppieman. Go walk your pomeranian around the block.

:dumb: Be Jones, have enough guns to start small armory.

:dumb:

be phil, only need one to take out owner of small armory