Buying 2 or more Rifles/Handguns, now makes you a suspicios person

kshymkiw83

And? I've been having to go thru the grocery store line twice to buy tp because the coupon is only good for a single purchase. Im not complaining. And I dont care if people are suspicious I wipe my ass alot.

:gabe:

This is the least of our worries if the "Super Congress" (the legislative committee established by the debt ceiling bill) is formed in the next 24 hours.

This Super Congress could introduce legislative proposals with gun control provisions that cannot be filibustered or amended in the Senate or House.

Apparently the current structure of our government as laid out in the Constitution just isn't good enough.

I can't imagine taking anything Alex Jones says at face value. He is entertaining, but bat shit insane.

So the guy has proof, has scans of the documents, and yet you still don't believe him because he is "Bat Shit Insane"

Ron Paul has some pretty insane ideas too, you shouldn't believe him either.

So the guy has proof, has scans of the documents, and yet you still don't believe him because he is "Bat Shit Insane"

Well to start with he acts like this affects everyone and that the ATF is going to come breaking down your door, yet this is only in southern border states that this has been issued.

Wrong? Yes.

The extreme that the nut job Alex Jones makes it out to be? Never is.

So if they have it in 4 states, what is to stop it from spreading?

Who says it will? Alex Jones? I'm still waiting on getting placed into an internment camp and being gassed after the country collapses in early 2009.

He also has "proof" that 9/11 was perpetrated by George Bush and the US gov't. Do you believe that?

He believes that vaccinating your children is a conspiracy to infect and control the world population.

New World Order.

Need I go on?

He also has "proof" that 9/11 was perpetrated by George Bush and the US gov't. Do you believe that?

Yes

He believes that vaccinating your children is a conspiracy to infect and control the world population.

It is, look at what they are injecting in you....

New World Order.

Pity, that you will see it one day.

Need I go on?

Answers inline