Are these worth it

SLOWLX

Agreed,

Trust me there is one hell of a mark up. This is an example I use all the time of how much money products get marked up coming from China.

Eden Pure GEN4 Heater.

I have one of these that I bought new for $150.00 from a warehouse that stocks them up near Cleveland. Retail is just under $400.00. After talking to the warehouse manager I found out the cost to manufacture, package, put in a shipping container and stick it on the boat cost the US distributor $35.00 a unit. Talk about a mark up. Makes you wonder what it costs the manufacture to produce it and how much they make on it. One day the chinese will get tired of working for cheap and want to make wages like General Motors employees here in the states. Watch Walmart go out of business.

Agreed,

Trust me there is one hell of a mark up. This is an example I use all the time of how much money products get marked up coming from China.

Eden Pure GEN4 Heater.

I have one of these that I bought new for $150.00 from a warehouse that stocks them up near Cleveland. Retail is just under $400.00. After talking to the warehouse manager I found out the cost to manufacture, package, put in a shipping container and stick it on the boat cost the US distributor $35.00 a unit. Talk about a mark up. Makes you wonder what it costs the manufacture to produce it and how much they make on it. One day the chinese will get tired of working for cheap and want to make wages like General Motors employees here in the states. Watch Walmart go out of business.

holy crap thats cheap

Agreed,

One day the chinese will get tired of working for cheap and want to make wages like General Motors employees here in the states. Watch Walmart go out of business.

More like watch the bitching chinese employees conveniently disappear...

isnt on3 chinabay shit anyway?

its not too alarming to me. i think apple only has about 2-3$ into the cost of an ipod but sells them to the american sheeple for 2-3x that amount. why cant the commies do it with turbo kits? its only steel, rubber, gaskets, etc...