1991 Honda VFR 750 $2100

Bigfoot

First with the bad, bike has a rebuilt salvage title, i bought it with a salvage title and had to fix the bike and get it inspected, it is ready to go. It was laid down on the left side at low speeds, i have old fairings to show damage. Bike has been fixed, paint still needs wetsanded and buffed to be perfect, and the top and middle fairing have a small gap in between then.

It only has 10,xxx miles on it, and it will go up as i still ride it, I put a smoked windscreen, custom made MSP pipe on it, removed the mirrors and the rear fender, the rear turn signals have been integrated into the taillight. I just put a new OEM Honda air filter, fresh oil change with GN4 and oem honda filter, honda coolant, and new ngk plugs. Has brand new tires, Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa rear, and Continental Contisport on the front.

I have alot of money invested into this bike, not looking for any trades cash only. you can test ride it if there is money in my hand. The title is in my name, and can be notarized when needed.

Call or text with any questions 614-769-5725

look at the CL ad for pics if you need more text me i can send them to you.

CR price $2100

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2513152196.html