7/5/2011 drunk roll call

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to a strip club up in Cleveland with two other couples (one of their grandmothers is an investor in the club).

We were there for 4.5 hours and without me even drinking (I got to play DD), and one other guy only having a few beers, we hit a tab of $400. It was nice. The trooper who stopped behind us, while my wife was trying not to puke all over the car, on I71 was also very nice and made sure that she knew he thought she was a rookie.

Irish fest all weekend. House Stout all weekend. Staring at gingers and titties liek wow. After party tonight was dogfish head 90 minute ipa, bloody steak and corn on the cob cooked on the grill.:fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah:
  • Upvote 1

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀██▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█

░▄▀░▄▄▄░░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█

█░░█░▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█​

█░░█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄░​█

░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█​ ░

░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█ ░░█

░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░█

OMG! I am so drunk and want everyone to know how cool i am because I drink too. I heard that drinking makes you awesome so I want all of you to know that I am awesome too... /end drunk post.

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

HOLY SHIT Im sooo hung over from all the awesome drinking Ive been doing. I cant wait to be awesome again tonight. Maybe I will go to a bar and hang out with all the other super sweet drinkers and we can all jerk eachother off while discussing how sweet we are for consuming alcohol, and then I can post back here tomorrow to let you all know how much fun it was..... /end i cant wait to drink again rant.