7/5/2011 drunk roll call

Rustlestiltskin

HOLY SHIT Im sooo hung over from all the awesome drinking Ive been doing. I cant wait to be awesome again tonight. Maybe I will go to a bar and hang out with all the other super sweet drinkers and we can all jerk eachother off while discussing how sweet we are for consuming alcohol, and then I can post back here tomorrow to let you all know how much fun it was..... /end i cant wait to drink again rant.

are you being sarcastic bitch?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u are sum fucking cheeky shit mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitches gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastards with muscles lol fuckin sad really sad jus shows what scared lil gay boys u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boys fone me if u got da balls cheeky pricks see if u can step up lil queers

I remember my first beer.....

I finally just saw a picture of you wonderfag and all this hating makes sense. No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortionso she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

I finally just saw a picture of you wonderfag and all this hating makes sense. No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortionso she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

LOL AT COPY PASTA

Cliffs? I was too busy telling everyone how sweet I am at drinking and I didnt have time to read the whole thing.

Cliffs? I was too busy telling everyone how sweet I am at drinking and I didnt have time to read the whole thing.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/189328-1/Girls_fight_chokedfull.gif?