MORTGAGE REFINANCE AND PURCHASE SPECIALS!!

AngryBMW

do you see the rates going up since the nations credit dropped from it's AAA rating.

Also, just because the fed promised to keep rates low do not put off taking action. Remember that 'low' is a relative term. Low to us in the past 5 years is now. Low to 10-25 years ago is still 10% fixed. A good interest rate on a home in the 80's was below 15%. Apples to apples.

-Marc

• 1 month later...
Where do your rates stand after the op twist was announced and all the flutter in the news about rates? I'm seeing/hearing 3.75w/ no points on 30yr and 3.25 no points on 15 year...

thx

We have been expecting the announcement, and havent seen much of a drop. With the current situation in Europe, rates will begin to rise again.

Call or email for the most up to date pricing...614-339-1206 or mstock@usavingsbank.com

-Marc

I sure do. Are you refinancing, or looking to purchase? Are you currently in a VA loan?

Send me an email with some specifics...mstock@usavingsbank.com

Thanks!

-Marc

Just saw this, will try and email tonight. Thinking about refinancing with the lower rates, currently have a VA loan and wondering your rates and closing costs.

Thanks,

Josh