8/12 Rough truck @ Hartford Fair

DOZZER

Look for me there with Hector (as long as I can get it running)

I'll be in the "pits" with a red chevy pulling a 87 black and rust rcsb with silver flames

What's wrong with him?

I think the battery is just completely dead. We didn't start it from when I bought it till about mid june. Let it run for about 30 minutes. Went to start it the next weekend, nothing. Tried to jump it this past weekend, wouldn't even start to turn over.

what do they need to enter in?

I have a nice old trade in that would be perfect!

If it's worth over $500 it's not worth it. And what do you mean "what do they need to enter in" Like, can you drive it there and back? Sure. I just never registered the truck.

If it's worth over $500 it's not worth it. And what do you mean "what do they need to enter in" Like, can you drive it there and back? Sure. I just never registered the truck.

its $500. ill trailer it there and back, what do they need prior to the day of, just register there the day of.

Everyone that is running, we should meet up and park together. I think you can "tech" in starting at 1. I think we are gonna get there around 2 and take in the sights and sounds of the fair. PM me if you want my # and we can set something up.

Look for me there with Hector (as long as I can get it running)

I'll be in the "pits" with a red chevy pulling a 87 black and rust rcsb with silver flames

I will keep an eye out. I will have a 90 black Geo Tracker with a 8" semi stack sticking out of it.

I got a shitty ass time (1:32) but definitely ran the truck hard. Lost pieces off of the truck, bent the frame and lost park (lol wtf?). Then I sold the truck to someone there for cash and didn't have to bring the damn thing home. Viva la Hector!!!