MKIV GTI in Marysville

kyamcg

Welcome Kyle, nice intro, and I really dig the VW. Very clean.

Thanks! Oh, I've got to give most of the props to the previous owner though, I bought it pretty much as-is.

I feel like it has a pretty good stance, without having the typical VW "slam, stretch" stuff.

I think I just saw you driving around on High St.

If it was N. High up near 270, then possibly, otherwise it probably wasn't me :p

There is another GTI in Marysville that looks pretty much just like mine, however! He's got the same grille, same color, similar wheels; but has a 1.8t and tinted windows... could have been him?

Thanks! Oh, I've got to give most of the props to the previous owner though, I bought it pretty much as-is.

I feel like it has a pretty good stance, without having the typical VW "slam, stretch" stuff.

It's refreshing to see a modified VW with nice wheels/tires that fit appropriately. That's a pretty rare thing these days. Great looking car, and awesome intro. Welcome :cool:

VW's people still drive those?

I keed!

Welcome fellow VAG Enthusiast!

Very clean ride you have there. There are a few VW guys on here as well.

Thanks! I'll be glad to see some local VWs.. I got on OhioVW too, but unfortunately the forum is pretty dead lately

It's refreshing to see a modified VW with nice wheels/tires that fit appropriately. That's a pretty rare thing these days. Great looking car, and awesome intro. Welcome :cool:

Haha, thanks! I plan to redo the wheels and get new front tires over the winter, but I'm keeping the same stance. And yeah, I tried to make sure my intro was good, I heard that you get torn up big time if your intro sucks ;)

Are you the guy that makes countertops or is that the other VW guy in Marysville?

That's Ryan, the other guy in Marysville. I'm the one from Marysville who fixes computers. The easiest way to tell our cars apart from a distance is that his windows (now just the backs) are tinted, while mine are not.

• Upvote 1

lol :gtfo: