HEad work

nuttinfas

I neef some head work on some 4v.heads. Who in town does a decent job. I had a person install heads and cams on my cobra a few months ago and he installed the cams wrong the first time and they jumped time. He said no damage was done but now I have head noice in that head. Sound like valve or lifter. I have a set of heads off the.car and i wana have them gone over and ill put those on.

Fox Lake up north and call it a day. or TEA in Tallmadge.

What year Cobra? Some of the 4V heads had a tick for some reason that escapes me at the moment

Early run 03 Cobra's had the tick. If the recall was performed you will have a painted blue stripe on the head.

Well, turns out aftertaking the valve cover off the person who installed them over torqued the chain guide on the head. The bolts where broke off but he must have left them in the head and I got lucky for a few miles. I found the bolts in the bottom of the head just hangin out. Im guessing one of the bolts got into a cam or tje chain guide moved and got arpund a gear.... Now I have to get the broken bolts out some how. What a pain.. On both ends, having to fix his screw up and tearing the car apart. Oh well, he was having a bad month.