Procharged Camaro - 2011 Grandsport - C5 Z06s - 2011 GT500

Linn1647545492

Are the new mustangs that heavy? that 2011 cobra had 543whp and got be by a c5 with only 417whp. This is making me feel that my gto is gonna get raped since its heavy too

The standard GT is about 3600lbs, while the GT500 are closer to 3800+lbs. While the C5Z is a hair over 3,000.

a 500rwhp fbody will walk a 500rwhp 03-04 cobra.

I disagree....but then again I proved it time and time again. Wish you would have came down and ran the 100x I asked you. Judging from the way you pulled Garret and the way i pulled Garret you would have been in for a suprise....also steve said judging from you and his race and me and his race he said I may have pulled you and I just had a pullied cobra.....oh well we will never know now.

I disagree....but then again I proved it time and time again. Wish you would have came down and ran the 100x I asked you. Judging from the way you pulled Garret and the way i pulled Garret you would have been in for a suprise....also steve said judging from you and his race and me and his race he said I may have pulled you and I just had a pullied cobra.....oh well we will never know now.

Are you talking about my race with Steve's z28? If you are, I find alot of humor in it.