lol sams car

AWW$HEEET

Since you don't know me be gone bitch.. And I asked him that cuz I will never ever be able to be as small as him or weigh as much as I'm 6'8" you low life Internet bastard. Go fuck with people who care what your opinions are. You and the slowest ls car ever made go somewhere else

On my worst day I can out drive you in anything and on anything this is truth. This will be the last time I adress you as you are one of those poor fools that really cares whats on the Internet. So don't be mad your not one of the cool kids, you never will be.

brb, racing my car while sittin in the backseat and feet out ma window. LOL. Dude, it prolly takes a minute for you to get in/out of your car. Shit prolly looks like a clown car with your lurch lookin ass in there. People see some mustang fly by with nothing but human flesh taking up the whole interior.

• Upvote 1

brb, racing my car while sittin in the backseat and feet out ma window. LOL. Dude, it prolly takes a minute for you to get in/out of your car. Shit prolly looks like a clown car with your lurch lookin ass in there. People see some mustang fly by with nothing but human flesh taking up the whole interior.

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom

was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion

so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended

up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your

face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket

over your head or something. peace.

• Upvote 1

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom

was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion

so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended

up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your

face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket

over your head or something. peace.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Apache again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Apache again.

I read this guy's post and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this mother****er exactly how i eat my mother****ing steel cut oatz

i make a gigantic ****ing batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful

every morning i take a goodly portion of that ****ing pond of glory and i pour vanilla ****ing soymilk in the ****ing bowl with the ****ing oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them ****ing while they heat up

i've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done mother****er and it is not yet time to eat

i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the ****ing bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that ****ing bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that ****ing bowl, and i grab my ****ing naked banana and i layer it into that ****ing bowl.

At this point i collapse onto the floor and **** a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't ****ing stand my gorgeous ****ing oatz, then i stand up and i eat that ****ing bowl, the whole ****ing thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally **** it until my neighbors call the cops.

• Upvote 1

I read this guy's post and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this mother****er exactly how i eat my mother****ing steel cut oatz

i make a gigantic ****ing batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful

every morning i take a goodly portion of that ****ing pond of glory and i pour vanilla ****ing soymilk in the ****ing bowl with the ****ing oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them ****ing while they heat up

i've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done mother****er and it is not yet time to eat

i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the ****ing bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that ****ing bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that ****ing bowl, and i grab my ****ing naked banana and i layer it into that ****ing bowl.

At this point i collapse onto the floor and **** a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't ****ing stand my gorgeous ****ing oatz, then i stand up and i eat that ****ing bowl, the whole ****ing thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally **** it until my neighbors call the cops.

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin

your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad

jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum car racing website that 1

of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin

your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad

jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum car racing website that 1

of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way?

My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck

but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day.

I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an

internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think.

Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you

have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way?

My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck

but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day.

I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an

internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think.

Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you

have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Ok, now I feel bad for you. I feel bad for people who don’t know any better because it’s not their fault, they just happen to not know any better so people can’t get tight at that so now I’m going to make you realize the truth behind all this. I’m going to go step by step and tell you what you’re doing and how ridiculous it is. I don’t need to know your name because that doesn’t justify who you are as a person; based off all these previous judgmental opinions you’ve been claiming on me, I already know the type of person you are and it’s sad you can’t realize it yourself but once again, it’s not your fault, you don’t know any better.

Ok, now I feel bad for you. I feel bad for people who don’t know any better because it’s not their fault, they just happen to not know any better so people can’t get tight at that so now I’m going to make you realize the truth behind all this. I’m going to go step by step and tell you what you’re doing and how ridiculous it is. I don’t need to know your name because that doesn’t justify who you are as a person; based off all these previous judgmental opinions you’ve been claiming on me, I already know the type of person you are and it’s sad you can’t realize it yourself but once again, it’s not your fault, you don’t know any better.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Damn that was my claim to fame here faster than you now I'm no one .. Next year your gonna be my shifter monkey cuz besides turner you two are the smallest people I trust and can bang a gear like me

Sounds like you need to get out and meet more people on here that race stick cars.......definitely more than two out there.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

:lolguy:

Sounds like you need to get out and meet more people on here that race stick cars.......definitely more than two out there.

Sorry man no offense was ment I know you can shift, I was just using them as an example. My car is a whore... when it's out there and you want a crack at it you're more than welcome. Another one is mike n.