AGHH I think I hurt it

KennyFKINPowerz

I noticed the Camaro acting a little funny about a week ago, started chugging on the freeway at about 75 mph in 6th at around 3,000 RPMs. I was able to drive through it and it cleaned up. I didnt pay much attention and just chalked it up to the tune since I knew it was already rich, just have not been able to get back to the dyno for a new tune.

Then I noticed the motor ticking a few days later as I was idling through the parking lot at a shopping center.

I changed the oil in it on Sunday and started it up to get it warm and recheck the level. I really heard it ticking pretty good at this point and I am pretty sure its in the valve train.

So I figured I would pull the valve covers off this weekend and check it out. I was not to worried because it seemed to be running pretty good but did feel a little down on power.

So like a dumb ass I figured it wont hurt to drive it to work today. HA yeah right. I dont even get 1/2 mile away and its shooting ducks and backfiring. Turned around and took it straight back home and drove my truck.

So I am more than likely gonna be replacing some valve train parts this weekend AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by KennyFKINPowerz