MOPARS 8/13

Buckeye1647545503

Oh and Josh I ment to say earlier the reason you get trouble is because you get lumped in with the other 20 honda guys I saw makeing piss poor examples for Honda owners, So just keep that in mind. That tard in the civic with the "wheeldude.com" sticker rocking the 1980 set of prime wheels and doing the sorriest fwd burn out I've seen in a long while is the biggest reason you get crap BTW

I had a blast tonight man. Didn't leave the bed of my pickup truck haha. No tickets, no arresst I call that a success. There was a fist fight behind us but other then that the crowd was controlled. Cops weren't bad at all except for shutting it down at 10:30. By far the best mopar I've been to and I've been to em all

you clearly havent been going very long. I have been going since i was a little kid. It was a great night but not the best by far.

I was right next to the chick dumping water in the street, she was getting after it.

Favorite quote of the night brought to you by her... " light that mother fucker up right here right now you pussy".... :lolguy:

Umm I clearly have been going for a long time, i live in the damn town lol. Its the highlight of the year here sadly. It may not have been the best one, but its the best one that I can remember, hows that? Best part of the night for me was someone telling a statey to light em up so he hit his lights lol.

I seen more people getting kicked out for pouring water on the road then I did people getting tickets for burnouts

you clearly havent been going very long. I have been going since i was a little kid. It was a great night but not the best by far.

I have been to every one (and wasn't a little kid the first time they lit up 79).

It was the best one I have seen. Maybe you had a shitty spot.

I was there with my family and we had an awesome time. Our spot sucked slightly for a while (in front of Long John's Silver) then the burnouts moved closer to us and we were next to a group of kids that kept dumping water on the road, awesome. 6-8 years old kids are awesome. No issues at all, where we were, there was a lot of friendly families around.

I have been to every one (and wasn't a little kid the first time they lit up 79).

It was the best one I have seen. Maybe you had a shitty spot.

No i was in the whole shit mix last night where everything was going down. What im saying is there was less mopars out than previous years. There was alot of burnouts but from everyday cars. i was within an arms length of a crazy woman dumping water on the street all night.

I was by frisches and gemini auto.. The burn outs right there were non stop from 5pm-10pm..best spot ive ever had...

Most of the time the mopars are parked showing people their cars.. and the non mopars that show up try to get attention by doing burn outs..

And being in Heath, all the diesels come out to smoke the crowd..

Yes there was a lot of diesles this year, bastards. You are right about not a whole lot of Mopars doing burnouts, but overall burnouts galore. Mustangs usually do the best ones out there because well thats all they are good for :) The best spot usually is between Chipotle and Best Buy, that strip gets the most action.